Why Do People Dislike Lupe Fiasco?

I never met Pac, but know tons of people(Outlawz, Yukmouth, Richie Rich, Gonzoe, Spice 1, Breed who was actually related to me)who spent time around him. I can absolutely compare him to Keef from the stories I've heard.

If Pac existed in a time where instagram was available, he'd have been lost his acct. If he could tweet everytime someone he beefed with got killed, he woulda. if he coulda ipone'd every azz whoopin he gave out, he woulda. he was around back in the days when you needed a big azz camera to catch stuff like that and left alot of footage of all the above.

I'm not comparing music, I'm not even comparing the way they were raised(if I go that route, I'm gonna make some Pac fans mad, FYI nomatter how many times he says it, his mother was absolutely never a crackhead, she even put him thru a school for the performing arts). I'm comparing the way they display themselves in the media. The one who was actually pretending is even sadder, he was raised better, smart enough to do more, and WANTED to be what Keef had no choice but to be.

Just being real.

exactly, Pac wanted to be everything Chief Keef is, its always the people who were brought up with the most care tend to benefit hood situations more than these hood cats. I throw myself in that category, i'm from the hood but my parents raised me right, but i also was considered just a lil hood nigga by law enforcement and by people in the town. So i saw both spectrums, when you see both sides of life you know how to manipulate the system in ways that others cant.

how would you like It If one of those camera people was in your family???

How would you like to be swarmed by the media and criticized for something you didn't do. There is a reason why celebrities go postal on the paparazzi. Pac just did and said what ever he felt like. If anything Pac just learned to stop putting up with the bullshit. Standing up to those drunk cops with guns is pretty courageous I can't image to many people doing that even though they should. People need to understand that Pac wasn't some super hero he was human like everyone else, people make mistakes and have flaws its human nature.

I never met Pac, but know tons of people(Outlawz, Yukmouth, Richie Rich, Gonzoe, Spice 1, Breed who was actually related to me)who spent time around him. I can absolutely compare him to Keef from the stories I've heard.

If Pac existed in a time where instagram was available, he'd have been lost his acct. If he could tweet everytime someone he beefed with got killed, he woulda. if he coulda ipone'd every azz whoopin he gave out, he woulda. he was around back in the days when you needed a big azz camera to catch stuff like that and left alot of footage of all the above.

I'm not comparing music, I'm not even comparing the way they were raised(if I go that route, I'm gonna make some Pac fans mad, FYI nomatter how many times he says it, his mother was absolutely never a crackhead, she even put him thru a school for the performing arts). I'm comparing the way they display themselves in the media. The one who was actually pretending is even sadder, he was raised better, smart enough to do more, and WANTED to be what Keef had no choice but to be.

Just being real.
I can agree with that. My point was that he embraced that lifestyle/image even though he didn't have to. He left enough substance behind in his music and acting that I can forget about the dumb shit. I don't agree with the Keef comparison because Keef don't know any better in my view. To there is no substance to Keef. I just don't have a favorable opinion of Keef at this point. But hey we're all entitled to our opinions.

How would you like to be swarmed by the media and criticized for something you didn't do. There is a reason why celebrities go postal on the paparazzi. Pac just did and said what ever he felt like. If anything Pac just learned to stop putting up with the bullshit. Standing up to those drunk cops with guns is pretty courageous I can't image to many people doing that even though they should. People need to understand that Pac wasn't some super hero he was human like everyone else, people make mistakes and have flaws its human nature.

you still didnt answer my question

you can argue about whether pac wanted to be like that or not etc all day

but the fact of the matter is he was wild through his early 20s, even more wild than chief keef is right now.

and he still failed to answer my question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was your question "What if it was your family spat on?" or some shit?

Look. If your job is to sometimes harass people for a story, shit is going to happen to you. Pac spat on them. Plenty of reporters get their ass beat...and with all of the stupid shit that Pac did do, I'd feel lucky if I only got spat on.

Was your question "What if it was your family spat on?" or some shit?

Look. If your job is to sometimes harass people for a story, shit is going to happen to you. Pac spat on them. Plenty of reporters get their ass beat...and with all of the stupid shit that Pac did do, I'd feel lucky if I only got spat on.

and he still fails to answer my question with a complete answer LOL!!!!!

and he says he'd feel lucky if he got spat on by tupac. LoL SMFH

I just lost the little bit of hope that i had left for humanity. lol

Last edited:

and he still fails to answer my question with a complete answer LOL!!!!!

and he says he'd feel lucky if he got spat on by tupac. LoL SMFH

I just lost the little bit of hope that i had left for humanity. lol

Bro its obvious it sucks to get spit on, but it also sucks to be stalked by the paparazzi. I just figured that anyone could put the two together, but apparently not. I also never said I would have felt lucky if Pac spit on me, you need to chill.

Last edited:
I'd rather get punched than spit on. Maybe that's just me. Either way, I'm swinging on everybody. lol.

FYI, "paparazzi" has harrassed bigger stars who knew how to control themselves than Pac ever was or could become. I can't justify that childish shyt as a grown man, but can relate, because if I was in his position at that age, I prolly woulda done the same thing.

I think that's the point of this discussion. Kids do ignorant and childish things, then grow up. Keef has the chance to grow up someday. pac left a little early and never had that time. I'm sure if he had he wouldn't defend himself as an adult for alot of the stuff he did back in the day. Look at Mike Tyson, everyone grows up eventually.

I'd rather get punched than spit on. Maybe that's just me. Either way, I'm swinging on everybody. lol.

FYI, "paparazzi" has harrassed bigger stars who knew how to control themselves than Pac ever was or could become. I can't justify that childish shyt as a grown man, but can relate, because if I was in his position at that age, I prolly woulda done the same thing.

I think that's the point of this discussion. Kids do ignorant and childish things, then grow up. Keef has the chance to grow up someday. pac left a little early and never had that time. I'm sure if he had he wouldn't defend himself as an adult for alot of the stuff he did back in the day. Look at Mike Tyson, everyone grows up eventually.

solid post

Yo, not to sound like a dick or anything but with the way the discussions goin' I jus went ahead and made an official 2Pac vs. Chief Keef thread...

Back