Whos the next great rapper?

and we wont be able to hear them for at least a year up to 3, cuz he got his black ass locked in jail.LOL!
but the people that has potential to be on top are TI, nas, cam(yes pinky), 50cent, jadakiss, and lloyd bank$
Yeah, but I think I heard he might only do 1 year and then he'll be up for parole or something like that.

F&%k What Anyone Else Thinks!

Jadakiss

Styles P

The Two Best All Round Rappers OPut Thier - They Can Do Commercial Tracks, Keep It Gangsta & Still Be Lyrical Without Losing Any Credibility!

In My Personal Opinion Jadakiss Will Be The Next King Of New York!

Marvelle said:
F&%k What Anyone Else Thinks!

Jadakiss

Styles P

The Two Best All Round Rappers OPut Thier - They Can Do Commercial Tracks, Keep It Gangsta & Still Be Lyrical Without Losing Any Credibility!

In My Personal Opinion Jadakiss Will Be The Next King Of New York!

That would be tight if Jadakiss gets to that status. He has a good rapping voice, nice delivery and his punchlines are second to none.

Most likely to be the next man:

50 Cent: The girls love him, and the haters hate him. That’s always a combination to push you over the top. It keeps your name in the main stream and selling albums. All publicity is good publicity.

Sleepers that have the skills to be the next man:

Cassidy- don’t laugh if you didn't hear him ripping Benie Siegel when he called out any rapper in the Roc hold your comments. Download it then respond.

Crooked I- The best lyricist since Nas IMO. This guy has flow, delivery, and style. If Death Row can market him right he'll be the next snoop as far as popularity but with way better rapping skills.

Rappers that need to step up to be the man:

JadaKiss
Nas

rhythm22 said:
Most likely to be the next man:

50 Cent: The girls love him, and the haters hate him. That’s always a combination to push you over the top. It keeps your name in the main stream and selling albums. All publicity is good publicity.

True. Plus he never has quiet spells. He released his album more than a year ago yet his name has always been around since, he's always got a single out or he's taking part in a major project such as the solo careers of the other g-unit members.

Cassidy- don’t laugh if you didn't hear him ripping Benie Siegel when he called out any rapper in the Roc hold your comments. Download it then respond.

Cassidy does have skills it's just that people will disagree because his debut was so commercial. But yeah, IMO he does have skills.

Crooked I- The best lyricist since Nas IMO. This guy has flow, delivery, and style. If Death Row can market him right he'll be the next snoop as far as popularity but with way better rapping skills.

Yo Rhythm, I heard that he left Death Row recently.

jackpot777 said:
NAS will always be ranked among the greatest.IMO

holy sh!t he's back!!!!!!

*emits homer simpson scream of horror and runs off into the distance......(sound of rapid footsteps panned slightly to the left and faded out accordingly) *

Oh yeah,I also think that Cee-Lo could become one of the greats,and maybe Kanye West to.

1.Chamillionaire
2.Lloyd Banks
3.Joe Budden
4.Sean J off of Field Mob
5.Z-ro
6.Stack Bundles
7.Yung Ro
8.Magno
9.Jae Hood
10.Paul Wall

If one more person puts Jay-Z in the same category as Biggie and Tupac, I swear to God I'm going off. Jay-Z definately has skills, but the fact of the matter is that he will not go down as a legend. He just isn't THAT good. He and Nas both have a nasty habit: Pac and B.I.G. biting. However, on the subject at hand, I think The Game (Dre's new protege) has enormous potential to blow everyone else out of the water. As does Obie Trice.

CD's I'm looking forward to this year, or beginning of next year:

-Lloyd Banks
-Young Buck
-50 Cent
-Eminem
-Busta Rhymes
-Eve
-The Game

Not in that particular order.

LuckyDragon said:
If one more person puts Jay-Z in the same category as Biggie and Tupac, I swear to God I'm going off. Jay-Z definately has skills, but the fact of the matter is that he will not go down as a legend. He just isn't THAT good. He and Nas both have a nasty habit: Pac and B.I.G. biting. However, on the subject at hand, I think The Game (Dre's new protege) has enormous potential to blow everyone else out of the water. As does Obie Trice.

CD's I'm looking forward to this year, or beginning of next year:

-Lloyd Banks
-Young Buck
-50 Cent
-Eminem
-Busta Rhymes
-Eve
-The Game

Not in that particular order.

:D

that Shawn Pen -dude seems to have very nice skills, plus he gets personal on the lyrics.. and, he can get Dre tracks so he could make it big.

LuckyDragon said:
If one more person puts Jay-Z in the same category as Biggie and Tupac, I swear to God I'm going off. Jay-Z definately has skills, but the fact of the matter is that he will not go down as a legend. He just isn't THAT good. He and Nas both have a nasty habit: Pac and B.I.G. biting.
\

:mad:

LuckyDragon said:

Homie you must be crazy as hell! First of you say Jay-z won't be a legend in hip hop? That's the 1st sign of you being crazy. Then you say Obie Trice:confused: will blow everyone out the water? That's the second sign. Either you crazy our you smoking some good shyt!

rhythm22 said:

Homie you must be crazy as hell! First of you say Jay-z won't be a legend in hip hop? That's the 1st sign of you being crazy. Then you say Obie Trice:confused: will blow everyone out the water? That's the second sign. Either you crazy our you smoking some good shyt!

jeopardy.jpg

Ill take CRAZY for $200 Alex.

Jus messin....:p

Last edited:
Back