whos the next artist to blow up???

Hands down that the MIA native GhostWridah is about to blow up. Check him out! He is the next one up dont miss out

ME!! Thats confidence, not cockiness lol. But beside me, I REALLY gotta give it up to the collective Elephants In The Room, the producer Nabeyin and the homie Rtist. Not saying that because I know them but I genuinely feel like they got that 'it' factor. There's other cats I could bring up but Imma sit back and speculate about them for now. Here's a few links to some music from the cats I mentioned:

Nabeyin:

Cambatta - Jazzterbation (Prod. By Nabeyin) by NabeyinBeats on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

J-Hurt (from EITR):

Where's the Love (prod. Ouja Marek) by J.Hurt on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

AEli (from EITR):

Double Minded (Prod AEli) by AEli on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Rtist:

Rtist - No Worries Music (Prod. by Nabeyin) by Nabeyin Production on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Last edited:
There is no question in my mind who the next rapper to blow up will be.

Danny Brown has had a pretty good buzz building up over the last couple years with the release of his XXX Mixtape and a bunch of great features since then.

He has recently finished recording his 1st Official LP that will be released within the next year.

Danny has already earned the respect amongst Hip Hop Purists, music critics, and thanks to Pitchfork, he has tapped into a Massive Indie crowd

just got done touring with ASAP Rocky

and guess who he is touring with next?

DANNYBROWN_BAAUER_620.jpg

CASE CLOSED.

danny-brown-roots-picnic.jpg

Back