whos the next artist to blow up???

JAMESRRTT

I remember when andrew made a accurate prediction on chief keef

so who do you guys think Is the next internet sensation to blow up

post your links please

Yep, I remember the good ole days........about A WEEK AGO, when it was Keef. Kinda brings a reminiscent tear to my eye.

I'm waiting another 7 or 8 years for this lil guy Bentley Green haha! He's coming! He got all the ingredients. He's 6 in this video which is 5 years old.

Last edited:
TiRon & Ayomari
Ab-Soul
Jay Rock bout to get another breath of fresh air into his career
Riff Raff
Bizzy Crook
Dominic Lord
A$AP Ferg
Gunplay bout to get his look as well

what about lil mouse

he's also from chicago

that'll be something If another chicago rapper blows up

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

TiRon & Ayomari
Ab-Soul
Jay Rock bout to get another breath of fresh air into his career
Riff Raff
Bizzy Crook
Dominic Lord
A$AP Ferg
Gunplay bout to get his look as well

dude you should become a talent scout

riff raff and gunplay are blowing up just like you said and you also predicted chief keef would blow up

Last edited:
no label will hire me, idk why, they just like to use me as a consultant so they dont have to put me on the books *shrugs*

but yea im tired of giving A & Rs the plug to producers and beats, and then being cut out the deals, nobody wants to deal with a middle man so i get it. But i just got an ear for who is supposed to be dope.. well not necessarily dope but who is making interesting music that could generate revenue

lmao niggas thought i was crazy when i said Riff Raff bout to be that nigga, everybody thought i was crazy, but i heard Larry Bird & Jose Conseco and i just knew, he got something about him

893e7ef6.jpg

"I dont want your girl cause she look like jay leno" Riff Raff

loooooool

one of my favortie riff raff lines

I also remember riff raff when he was on g's to gents

Yo i swear to GOD if my man Dubri keeps working on music he's going to be next up -- I'm not saying that because im working with him but i GENUINELY believe it .. I was a FAN of his music BEFORE i started working with him ... This is not a shameless plug i swear to god but check him out guys & listen to his other songs and stuff and how he communicates with fans on twitter ... #Trust

Last edited:
damn mrwonderful, lighten up

whats with all the aggressive responses all the time? lol

It's true though. Some of my favorite underground artists not only in rap, but other genre's like Indie/ Alt Rock, Metal, Hardcore etc get a little bit of following, they lose control of their ego and start releasing what people want to hear. I dunno it's upsetting man, I've been into all different type of scene's since I was 14. I've seen it change.

i ****ing despise riff raff...

and ab soul shouldnt be on this list cause technically hes already gained a huge buzz from his long term mentality tapes and def from his control system

i agree about that lil mouse dude tho

It's true though. Some of my favorite underground artists not only in rap, but other genre's like Indie/ Alt Rock, Metal, Hardcore etc get a little bit of following, they lose control of their ego and start releasing what people want to hear. I dunno it's upsetting man, I've been into all different type of scene's since I was 14. I've seen it change.

I agree they do change when they get a little fame

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

@deranged do you know any artists that you think are gonna blow up?

Back