The Whistle Song

BelligerantJest said:
That song's a piece of ****.

this is the reason i know that none of you have ever been in a club.....if you have then you would love this song because of all the booty it gets you

cappachino said:

this is the reason i know that none of you have ever been in a club.....if you have then you would love this song because of all the booty it gets you

Yeah, its funny how hearing a track in the club can give you a new found appreciation for it. I find myself getting boosted in the club over the same cornball tracks I dislike when they're played on the radio (i.e. David Banner's "Play").

cappachino said:

i kinda like it cause it's so cheezy. especially when jewel samantha says AYE AYE!!

gangster.

cappachino said:
Co-sign . . . I call them club tracks, cause thats the only time I wanna hear'em.

Last edited:
j-traxx said:

i kinda like it cause it's so cheezy. especially when jewel samantha says AYE AYE!!

gangster.

*reserves Kufi Slap for Traxx*

the only thing that bothers me more than the song is the video.

why does he give the little boy what appears to be a DOG whistle to blow; and then all the women start flocking to him?

i know rap music has been calling women B's, H's, chickens, hoodrats, etc. for a little more than a decade now, but come on... a DOG whistle?!

maybe i'm getting too old for this. this is GARBAGE... :-|

cappachino said:

True I would love the booty, but not the song. It's garbage. A lot of club songs are made to get people movin, some as simple as this one. But you gotta remember that most people are drinking.

I could see myself liking this song at a club drunk.

I could also see myself ****ing a fat chick while drunk.

Same difference, instead of beer goggles...beer ears.

BelligerantJest said:

I could see myself liking this song at a club drunk.

I could also see myself ****ing a fat chick while drunk.

lol...I'm guilty too...cause I would probably dance to Laffy Taffy if it came on in the club and I was ripped.

I'd have to be really sh*tfaced though.

MACKone said:

... Laffy Taffy ...

we've gone from bad to worse. lol

that song is unbelievably...not good.

i'd have to be drunk too to like that one. good thing i don't drink.

Last edited:
Back