While y'all niggas staring at dudes, mad at how they cover their crotch region,

Pumpthrust

Bun B starred in a new commercial

Just thought I'd give you DL dudes something to look at other than niggas in skinny jeans.

Last edited:
Wish I was getting that endorsement check (which, if Bun did, good for him as aside from that if dude still creates dope music it's all good as I'm a fan of success minus compromise, plus I dig a dude with straight pearly whites) though it should be noted that not everything that is endorsed results in compensation.

For you to make another thread indirectly towards me but not say nothin directly towards me jus proved you'sa lame and a coward. Guess you won't be likin my comments anymore but hold this L right quick.

For you to make another thread indirectly towards me but not say nothin directly towards me jus proved you'sa lame and a coward. Guess you won't be likin my comments anymore but hold this L right quick.
This thread wasn't directed at you specifically, because you ain't the only one on here whining about niggas in tight jeans, and you won't be the last. If you feel that I did not acknowledge you directly as the king(queen?) of the niggas-staring-at-niggas-below-the-waist movement, then I wholeheartedly apologize as that was not my intention.

Last edited:
Back