Where are the new mods?

A headbutt just seems awful when it's done to a beautiful sexy female. But man those frequencies man! The head was the closes thing to connect to the body for that split second of relief. .10 seconds after the frequency is felt is that thought of enjoyment and relief to just hit her. .30 seconds is the involuntary movement. If a man is too close to her to slap her.. usually he is going to either push (which is unsatisfactory) or headbutt her. So.... .50 is when the mind goes blank...... (with some men the mind cuts back on in .70 seconds so the man ends up hitting a wall or grabbing something and breaking it)....but most abuse cases it don't work that way because they can't handle that frequency. So WAAAAAAAAAM......TIGER HEADBUTT right? .80 is that satisfactory feeling of accomplishment. 1 second mark and beyond is the regret.

One headbutt.
chad-ochocinco-johnson-hard-knocks.jpg

But hell man.....I know that split second frequency relief felt good. A scientist need to event an EQ for that shit.

tigeruppercut_b.jpg

Last edited:
by the time it's over; it's probably going to be better. it's the final season so everything has to hit a climax and resolve.

but nothing on TV can top Season3 and 4 of Breaking Bad. Gus was just the realest nigga in it.
yea thats what i am thinkin lol and climax isnt always great look at season 5 of the wire that shit was garbage

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I vote to have Rome as a mod.
**** yea co sign!

Some discussions are best held in private among men, not on the net that stores everything you say for a very long time. I think this fits in this category.
Rice i can't see what u posted.

I can honestly say that real men do not talk to one another enough.

There is accountability when you have to defend your beliefs in front of other men. You don't have to be tough or hard, but you have to be real. Those that are not real cannot survive those discussions with their heads held high.

Talk to real men in person. Seek them out. There is a great deal to be learned from them. Life's lessons are not going to come from Wikipedia, Facebook, or Twitter.

Stay up, my brothers.

by the time it's over; it's probably going to be better. it's the final season so everything has to hit a climax and resolve.

but nothing on TV can top Season3 and 4 of Breaking Bad. Gus was just the realest nigga in it.

Truth right here.

I vote to have Rome as a mod.

Life actually got too busy for me to have a lot of time to be online... or to make music.

I think work is going to burn me out.

The messed up part is... the more good work you do, the more they pile onto you.

I'm in a Transition To Management class this week... for 9 hours a day. A bunch of nervous strangers trying to sound smart, when the breaks come around nobody looks at each other we just stare at our phones and pretend to be doing something important, lol.

You youngs dudes better go hard before life catches up with you, lol.

95% of the people in there are married with kids = WARNING!

I only made this thread because I haven't seen any new mods in awhile. Back in the day people would campaign to be a mod... maybe because politics are all over TV is the reason I thought of it.

I couldn't be a mod because I wouldn't ban anybody. People are in different moods when they get on here. Lately I like to come to FP after I've been drinking and watching MMA fights ... normally, I have no idea what I posted until I see the shit storm the next time I log on. LOL. Sort of like that thread about that chick buying me those Paris songs - in hindsight, it wasn't thread worthy but I was listening to some song that had that same drum loop.

Oh well, lol. It was funny at the moment.

Keep Bangin' FP! PLUS!!!! the more I listen to beats by new young guys... these dudes are killing it. All that Dre, Timbo, Swizz sounding stuff is the new Boom Bap... over with. If you aren't CURRENTLY in the skreets... I doubt if you can make what the skreets want. I made a thread about it awhile back. Go to WSHH, see what the young dudes are making... listen to your stuff - see if you fit in.

I can still make decent beats... they're just not what 15 -25 year olds want to hear. Everybody else is old.

Hip Hop age is like dog years.

... you could always upgrade your style though. Hate to sound like a downer... but these young dudes are killing it on the beats.

... even the dude that got beat up with his ass hangin' out.

The kidz want this...

Last edited:
^^^^ drizzy ****ing KILLED IT

I’m about being single, seeing double, making triple
I hope you pussy niggas hating never make a nickel
It’s good to make it better when your people make it with you
Money coming, money going, it ain’t like you can take it with you
It’s about to be a hit right now, **** that (?)
Dropped Take Care, bought a motha****in’ crib
And I’m picking ‘nother keys to the ***** right now
OVO that’s major shit, Toronto with me that’s Mayor shit
Gettin cheddar passes like KD, OKC that’s playa shit
We don’t dress alike, we don’t rap alike
I shine different, I rhyme different
Only thing you got is some years on me
Man **** you and your time difference
I’m young Pac, champagne
Ain’t know the face, ain’t know the name
Got one watch that could prolly pay for like all your chains
And you’d owe me change, ah !
Greystone, 20 bottles that’s on me
On the couches, wildin out yelling free my niggas ’till they all free
One of my closest dawgs got 3 kids and they all 3
But we always been the type of crew that been good without a plan B

Last edited:
^^^^ drizzy ****ing KILLED IT

I’m about being single, seeing double, making triple
I hope you pussy niggas hating never make a nickel
It’s good to make it better when your people make it with you
Money coming, money going, it ain’t like you can take it with you
It’s about to be a hit right now, **** that (?)
Dropped Take Care, bought a motha****in’ crib
And I’m picking ‘nother keys to the ***** right now
OVO that’s major shit, Toronto with me that’s Mayor shit
Gettin cheddar passes like KD, OKC that’s playa shit
We don’t dress alike, we don’t rap alike
I shine different, I rhyme different
Only thing you got is some years on me
Man **** you and your time difference
I’m young Pac, champagne
Ain’t know the face, ain’t know the name
Got one watch that could prolly pay for like all your chains
And you’d owe me change, ah !
Greystone, 20 bottles that’s on me
On the couches, wildin out yelling free my niggas ’till they all free
One of my closest dawgs got 3 kids and they all 3
But we always been the type of crew that been good without a plan B

Yep, I can't make that stuff, lol. My old Golden Era stubborness won't let me.

Dudes learning to make beats now... are using that as the blueprint. It'll get further away from what it "used to be" eventually.

New and creative dudes are in their basements right now with their homies.... making what's next. Ish moves fast as hell with the INNA-NET.

Last edited:
Yep, I can't make that stuff, lol. My old Golden Era stubborness won't let me.

Dudes learning to make beats now... are using that as the blueprint. It'll get further away from what it "used to be" eventually.

New and creative dudes are in their basements right now with their homies.... making what's next. Ish moves fast as hell with the INNA-NET.

that's that shit that keep me sleepless

i'm a mad hater, so whenever i think of young dudes, but really young like my age havin success, its eatin me

when i die i wanna be on pictures with clooney and denzel and not family reunions, **** dat shit man

that's that shit that keep me sleepless

i'm a mad hater, so whenever i think of young dudes, but really young like my age havin success, its eatin me

when i die i wanna be on pictures with clooney and denzel and not family reunions, **** dat shit man

There was a dude on here one time that was 11.... and was just as good as everybody else.

Imagine how good he is now, lol. He probably couldn't leave the house after 7:30pm so he just made beats.

This isn't the guy but people think I'm joking... smh. They coming for your SPOT! .....

This is the dude, his Dad was a cool brotha too.

man..when i was his age i remember watching mtv the whole day with my friends and we used to wait for the cool songs so we could record them, we didn't even have internet back then, you used internet for Google, that's it

now these parent's are ambitious as ****

early child investment, dude's shovin up dollars their wife's pregnant pussy

Last edited:
Keep Bangin' FP! PLUS!!!! the more I listen to beats by new young guys... these dudes are killing it. All that Dre, Timbo, Swizz sounding stuff is the new Boom Bap... over with. If you aren't CURRENTLY in the skreets... I doubt if you can make what the skreets want. I made a thread about it awhile back. Go to WSHH, see what the young dudes are making... listen to your stuff - see if you fit in.

I can still make decent beats... they're just not what 15 -25 year olds want to hear. Everybody else is old.

Hip Hop age is like dog years.

... you could always upgrade your style though. Hate to sound like a downer... but these young dudes are killing it on the beats.

... even the dude that got beat up with his ass hangin' out.

The kidz want this...

No lie, no lie, no lie...

Last edited:
Young dudes ya'll need to get yo grind on. Enjoy your younger years but handle yo bizz, b4 life drop drop some real shit on you.
If u the want 2 b the next cat, a lot of ya'll need spend less time in the gossip section and more time in theory,mixing, etc sections.
I ain't hating on ya'll. Do U.
Life moves fast.
Don't be that dude livin with yo folks at 30+

Back