When will someone diss Miley Cyrus?

How do i explain this, ill try for the last time. Ice Cubes not from the hood, but he made good Hip Hop music that sounds like Hip Hop music & the brother had soul. Miri Ben Ari i dont know who he/she/they is but if it sounds like classical, not just a Miley song with strings, its cool. Miley & them come in with girly pop tunes only this time they have 808s & shitty rap verses. That will be the face of Hip Hop, sweet girly pop music with 808s shitty rap verses.

Just like how Taylor Swift is supposed to be "country". You cant argue about her color/gender because theres alot of girls singing country & country is almost completely white. Her music has nothing to do with what country is supposed to sound like. Its just normal pop. Labels have no reason to sign actual country singers. They already have a "country" singer, that is the face of country now. Real country artists got robbed.

The mocking thing is not just about the music. Just look at Miley & Bieber. They behave like they think black people are supposed to behave, look at Miley trying to "twerk".

Last edited:
I edited my last response sO I'll repost it.

Instead of complaining about the music you don't like, why dont you focus on supporting the artists you do like. I used to talk that "hip Hop is dead" crap too until I realized that change happens as we get older. I also realized the advantages of the internet. The artists I do like have a platform to release their music directly without a record label. The artists you like are still making music. Go support them instead. Why concentrate on music you dont like. That's like going shopping and focusing on the products you dont like. What's the purpose?

How do i explain this, ill try for the last time. Ice Cubes not from the hood, but he made good Hip Hop music that sounds like Hip Hop music & the brother had soul. Miri Ben Ari i dont know who he/she/they is but if it sounds like classical, not just a Miley song with strings, its cool. Miley & them come in with girly pop tunes only this time they have 808s & shitty rap verses. That will be the face of Hip Hop, sweet girly pop music with 808s shitty rap verses.

Just like how Taylor Swift is supposed to be "country". You cant argue about her color/gender because theres alot of girls singing country & country is almost completely white. Her music has nothing to do with what country is supposed to sound like. Its just normal pop. Labels have no reason to sign actual country singers. They already have a "country" singer, that is the face of country now. Real country artists got robbed.

The mocking thing is not just about the music. Just look at Miley & Bieber. They behave like they think black people are supposed to behave, look at Miley trying to "twerk".

Then what's the real hip hop sound? What's the real Country sound? Those things are pretty subjective. I go to New York and ask about Hip Hop they might say Biggie. I go to Tennesee and ask about hip hop they might say 8 Ball and MJG. So I don't know where to draw the line on what sounds like Hip Hop and what doesn't. What's the subject matter of "real hip hop" Same with Country. What's a "real" country artist sound like?

Basically the question is this. Bands make her dance is hip hop right? But Miley's 23 isn't. why?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I edited my last response sO I'll repost it.

Instead of complaining about the music you don't like, why dont you focus on supporting the artists you do like. I used to talk that "hip Hop is dead" crap too until I realized that change happens as we get older. I also realized the advantages of the internet. The artists I do like have a platform to release their music directly without a record label. The artists you like are still making music. Go support them instead. Why concentrate on music you dont like. That's like going shopping and focusing on the products you dont like. What's the purpose?

I agree wholeheartedly. I used to be the same way too. And then I found music I liked still. I started to appreciate what's available. Things can't still sound like how it used to things never progress.

Back