When it comes to hip hop, I hate brass sounds

Does everyone else feel the same? Who else feels hesitant to listen to another 2 Chainz track or any sound that's overused. Time to use some different VST's i guess...

I don't hate anything really. I tend to focus on me and what I'm doing, what can put money in my pocket, and not what anyone else is doing. But then again, I've never really listened to a lot of music, still don't and so I'm incapable of "hating" something like you do.

If I hear it and don't like it I turn it off. If I hear it and like it I turn it up. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Does everyone else feel the same? Who else feels hesitant to listen to another 2 Chainz track or any sound that's overused. Time to use some different VST's i guess...

some of the hottest tracks have brass sounds... so obviously your one of the only ones who hate it lol

re

most guys today dont know how to play well or arrange or really anything about harmonic theory, and horn parts are are all about interaction between real players.

late night talk shows got tons of brass sounds I wanna sample from the band.. think Conan O'brien LMAO! SERIOUS!!

Back