what's killin me about this Geron issue...

what goes up must come down.. the sad part is .. some of yall lettin this kid stop u from being heard... copyright your work and freeeeee youself ...........

& don't forget...

people don't even gotta jack your beat...

they can just jack your style instead...AND it's legal...

Last edited:
Nah it is. He's on my friends list on MySpace and he got people who actually know him on there. I should post his link so everybody can hit him up and talk sh*t lol. No point really though.

Yeah post his link. Then based off of who is on his friends list we can pick some people out we think might really know him and then we can make a fake profile and approach and slowly but meticulously befriend one of his friends. Then we can act like we are already friends with him and act like we just need his number again cuz we lost our cell phones or something like that. Then after that we do a reverse number lookup on his phone (or hit up the homies that work for verizon, tmobile etc) and then find his home address. After we call him at 2 am over and over again with death threats, weel send a couple of the homies over to his house to wait in his bushes. Then theyll light him up as he is coming up his front yard, chop his head off and take photos of it and post em here so that everyone here that had their beat stolen can be satisfied.

Yeah post his link. Then based off of who is on his friends list we can pick some people out we think might really know him and then we can make a fake profile and approach and slowly but meticulously befriend one of his friends. Then we can act like we are already friends with him and act like we just need his number again cuz we lost our cell phones or something like that. Then after that we do a reverse number lookup on his phone (or hit up the homies that work for verizon, tmobile etc) and then find his home address. After we call him at 2 am over and over again with death threats, weel send a couple of the homies over to his house to wait in his bushes. Then theyll light him up as he is coming up his front yard, chop his head off and take photos of it and post em here so that everyone here that had their beat stolen can be satisfied.
Never talk to me...lol

Back