What Are You Guys Producing With As of Now

PeezyBeatz

IN DUE SEASON!!
what up. just startin a thread to see what you guys using lately

i've been a heavy sampletank,nexus guy right now. recently played with kontakt for the first time still messing with it.

just copped a firewire interface gonna install it once my firewire card comes in and see what the hype is about.

what about yall

basic fl studio with the plugins it came with nd hypersonic lmao

aint nothing wrong with that bro.... its been proven that fl users on here are shitting on alotta cats that post here....

Fl Studios with Massive...I might as well not even count Massive I use probably 1% of the sounds on there. FL Studio producers STAND THE FCK UP!!

the best sequencer besides an mpc or mv-8000(i'd imagine) is FL Studio. i have an asr-10 and a motif, and Fruity Loops is still smashin on most of the sequencers i've ever used. logic is pretty dope too. thats fruity loops on steroids, im just not great with macs yet.

Last edited:
was reason 5 with axiom and mpd26 ...then record into cubase 5 ...now maschine 1.6 and still cubase 5

cool..... i bet reason going into cubase is powerful..... i just cant leave fl alone long enough to even finish anything i try in reason

Live 8 and Kong Drum in Reason...

... got a few plugins... but I'm getting tired of 'em.

All the Fl/Image-Line plugins, Nexus, Vanguard, Hypersonic, Sylenth, & some other shit I can't think of lol

cool..... i bet reason going into cubase is powerful..... i just cant leave fl alone long enough to even finish anything i try in reason
definately was iive been a reason user since 2.0 love it ..just felt it was time for a change which is why went with machine

FL haha.. im messin around alot now with that Harmless vst it comes with..
Saving up for a Maschine.. anybody have 1 here? ..is it worth getting?
Also wanna get a Axiom61 or Mpk61 if anyone cud recommend either haha

I used to use FL and Reaper but now I just use Garageband. The interface is just so straightforward and easy and I never feel overwhelmed. When I get my bread up I'm switching my studio to entirely iPad based.... would like to maybe pick up a Taylor GS Mini to replace my Fender acoustic and would really like a Gibson SG and a Blackstar amp to replace the Schecter/Peavey setup I sold.

My Sweetwater wishlist is begging for some surplus cash.

The Reason. The Reason that we feel!!! that and fl studio every once in a while although I only have the fl demo so I've been using it just to use edison to chop

logic 9
some AUs
axiom 49 2nd gen

just got an email from Apogee telling me the duet 2 isn't being released until the third week of may...fml

Back