What Are You Guys Producing With As of Now

Been Using FL studios since 2003...Grown used to it...With the Loads of extra ssound packs and Vst Plugins, my Beats come out heavy and Rich..

NI maschine with reason 5 rewired in n tones of vsts n samples. occasionally use fruity loops, but for the most part its all about maschine

Maschine, Komplete and Reaper. Maschine has a sick workflow, I always thought that the biggest delay for my music would be making my own beats, but by far its been not having the privacy to record when I want with the beats all ready.

haha just installed my firewire 410 loving it so far.... got my settings down to 128ms.... :) bye bye fast track

Changes pretty frequently lol. Right now its Reason 5 and Record 1.5 tomorrow I may be back on hardware. I've been looking into grabbing a Juno 60 and a Motif rack ES but idk if ill cop or not

Changes pretty frequently lol. Right now its Reason 5 and Record 1.5 tomorrow I may be back on hardware. I've been looking into grabbing a Juno 60 and a Motif rack ES but idk if ill cop or not

I wish they made the ES rack a 2U rack unit with a larger screen and more controls like the old Triton rack.

sounds and a little plastic encased popper, like the one for yahtzee. i toss my sounds in and just hope for the best.

also, i mix on a homemade set of cans. They are a hybrid of some dre's, turtle beach, and my sons fisher price cellphone. not a pretty site but they have the best freq range of 200hz - 600hz. I figure if my mixes sound great on these, then they'll sound phenomenal on any other system. on the other hand, i've yet to cross reference them with a reliable audio system but everyone that hears my beats say the are booomy!!

Last edited:
I wish they made the ES rack a 2U rack unit with a larger screen and more controls like the old Triton rack.

i dont. I would only use it for real life sounds that I was too lazy to edit anyway lol. editing on a motif is not fun if I want to make sounds I have synths for that.

maschine is def worth it check the youtube videos out
FL haha.. im messin around alot now with that Harmless vst it comes with..
Saving up for a Maschine.. anybody have 1 here? ..is it worth getting?
Also wanna get a Axiom61 or Mpk61 if anyone cud recommend either haha

I'm a fan of Cubase but I gotta admit there's nothin better for beats than FL studio. Even if you use FL to make the beats and mix/master them in Cubase.
Cubase > FL for any music other than hiphop/rnb/grime though.

anyone use Komplete 7 or Omnisphere ?? thoughts on either? I'm looking to getting one of them

I currently have the nexus 2 for my synths and use it in logic 9

Last edited:
Back