What songs make u wanna fight?

Kingcole

That speedin thread inspired me to ask this question cuz it got me thinkin.....ima have to say a lot of lil jon stuff. like "whatchu gone do"....gets me amped everytime. And "I don't give a f***." Make me wanna steal on a nygga at the club.

2pac Ambitionz as a Ridah and the track "I came to bring the paaaaain, hardcore to the braaaain.." Both from All Eyez on Me. I put those songs on my basketball highlight reels that my coach sent off to a bunch of schools. Think I scared the coaches haha

If music motivates you to engage in a physical altercation then you are a stone cold dipsh.it

^^^ Ahahaha

Fun thread. I can make a nice mixtape before MMA class. Music doesn't exactly make me wanna run up to random people and throwdown but here's stuff I listen to, to get me pumped up and focused before/during workouts and sparring. Some stuff on my playlist:

Alot of Blackmoon and Boot Camp Clik in general.

Nearly anything by Jedi Mind Tricks.

Slum Village - 1,2 1,2

Cage (Weathermen) - Left it to Us

El-P - Smithereens

I Self Divine - Want it All

Alot of stuff from Non Phixion

Prodigy - Spitfire

Pendulum - most of the "Hold Your Colour" album (if you like Drum n Bass)

2Pac - Ambitionz as a Ridah

Memphis Bleek - Alright - I also really like the Ratatat remix

Cunninlynguists - Hellfire

Royce Da 5'9" - Boom (9th Wonder remix)

B.I.G. - Victory

Phil Collins - In the Air tonight

Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe

Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower

Guilty pleasures that get me amped: Linkin Park's Meteora album, Darude - Sandstorm (MMA fans know why) I always think about Wanderlei Silva kneeing and kicking people in the face whenever I hear this song.

Last edited by a moderator:
3-6 mafia "tear da club up!!"
C-Murder "Down 4 my niggaz!"
System of a Down "B.Y.O.B"
and the best fight song ever
Master P & UGK "Break'em Off Something!!"

kpm said:
how can one take the idea music inciting violence too serious?
dont quote me boy..i aint said sh*t

lol anyways, we're just talking about music that gets you amped up. doesnt mean im going to hear 2pac and punch a stranger. some people take stuff said online too literally. like the other guy said, he has a playlist that gets him pumped up for his MMA stuff. I submitted some stuff to chuck lidell to "get him ready to fight" not just incite random violence. It can be music that you work out to, or listen to before a game. like i said, dont take it too serious.

DROSKI said:
C-Murder "Down 4 my niggaz!"
forgot about this one...this one always makes me throw up gang signs. lol j/k KPM

Last edited:
got another question. did you submit Hypnotized for the Keri Hilson project yet? sure, the production is not top notch, but the song and hook is nice. to quote MJ "just do it". lol

Back