What are some dope Femcees ? (Female rappers)

O

OliverPractice

Nicki Minaj - she's dope. I don't mind if they wanna sell more records and ride the Guetta dance rap wave. Their music their life. However yeah I liked mixtape real hiphop Nicki. Best would be if she did mostly hiphop with some dance and rappop just for diversity.

Eve - went indie with her last LP, I loved "Make it out this town" the other two singles were just standard bragadocious freestyles to me, nothing I fancy. Not original or even having a concept or anything just bla bla I'm Eve.

Iggy Azalea - well I like 70% of what she spits the other 30% not cause it's well, accents demenour a bit over the top like she's that uber ***** from the south or whatever, but I wish her luck cause she is white from out of the USA like me.

Azalea Banks - 2012 is a dope song and video but honestly haven't heard much more, skimed that Liqourice song a bit

noticing not many female rappers, let me think who else we got

Persia - from the white rapper show, she improved leaps, back on the show Shamrock was a good rapper the rest were well.... only good for entertainment.

here's the preview of her next mixtape, I won't be suprised if she gets signed to a major after this (major is a wide term), not expecting it but also wouldn't put it past this

Persia Presents: The "Ruby In The Rough" Mixtape Preview - YouTube

her first battle, I feel sorry for the other girl, she got sad after the 0 $ dollar legins and abortion lines

PERSIA VS. RAINE (Full Battle) - YouTube

who else we got

ah yeah the best one

Snow Tha Product - Cookie Cutter Bitches (Official Video) - YouTube

Snow da product

Don't you love when you notice somebody online, keep a eye a bit on them and they start blowing up. Some type of conection.

She's pretty dope. She's Mexican in case you wondered.

Tifany Foxx - Lil Kim's artist. Heard just a little wasn't convinced or impressed. Good luck though still. I'm not a hater.

I don't get what Lil Kim is waiting for not releasing an LP.

So who you got, what you think bout them, what other Femcees you wanna mention ?

Rah Digga is tight, funny is the first time I heard her I thought she was a guy. Jean Grae is ill too, very poetic.

Suzy Rock she raps and sings(and can actually sing or as my folks say she can "SANG" second video and third video she comes in at 51 seconds and she sings the chorus at well no autotune yeah!!!!!

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

I think Dessa from Doomtree (Minneapolis) is great, though more of a singer now I guess?

Suzy Rock she raps and sings(and can actually sing or as my folks say she can "SANG" second video and third video she comes in at 51 seconds and she sings the chorus at well no autotune yeah!!!!!

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

In any case she's pretty, I'll check her music out now

Remy Ma Iz Da Sixkest *****

That's obvious however she's "away" for another 5-6 years so I didn't wanna mention her. Also Kim didn't make an album sinc eforever or Missy (she got some immune disease). I meant more active female rappers not way back like Lauren Hill or Da brat ect. Or Foxy Brown. Some that make music these days.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

edit : just watched 5 mins of some old episodes of the white rapper show on youtube and the Game was right they all ****ing sucked, shamrock wasn't good either.

Back