What Main Stream Rappers Do Not Deserve the fame they have

dont you fools realize theres a market for practically everything.
hate the fans/supporters of the people who got famous, because without them, they wouldnt be famous.

He asked a question of opinion
I respond with my opinion
Everyone jumps all over my dick because I stated my opinion

and yet almost nobody else here has answered the question with their opinion, bunch of chickenshits

He asked a question of opinion
I respond with my opinion
Everyone jumps all over my dick because I stated my opinion

and yet almost nobody else here has answered the question with their opinion, bunch of chickenshits

if someone's opinion is that they think everyone who has fame deserves it, then they cant answer the question.

if someone's opinion is that they think everyone who has fame deserves it, then they cant answer the question.
I get that but I know that everyone has that one person that comes on the radio/Pandora/whatever and they roll their eyes and hit skip.

It isn't a "hater" thing (overused bs term) it is just personal preference. Many of the same people posting up how my opinion is wrong or out of line were also in the thread about Bangs cracking jokes about his shitty style.

No, not liking an artist is one thing, completely discrediting their hustle is on some hater shit.

There are plenty of artists who's music I don't like, but I'm not gonna say they don't deserve to be where they are.

Funny thing too if Lil Wayne called them right now and said he wanna sign any of these clowns to YMCMB they'd sign their lives away in a heartbeat.

LOL they'd be eternal slaves to some dude who to the is a fake who doesn't deserve anything he has.

For real Deranged or whoever, this site desperately needs an ignore feature, or at least a sub-forum where haters can congregate among themselves.

funny you say that when you sound like the hater. You never heard of flukes? some people luck out and succeed despite themselves. It's pretty silly to think that every successful person is there because of their grind and that they deserve it.

As long as you keep attributing the success of others to luck you're gonna be stuck in the same place.

Personally, I believe that Birdman is one of the worst rappers alive. His lyrics come down down to three words on every track... "Versace, Belts, Gucci..." and "Rich Gang, We so rich..." I feel like Birdman actually wakes up in the morning and just decides he's gonna write a song about money; once again.... What do you guys think?

This thread is an example of A HATER!!!!! When rappers talk about haters on the internet, here's a reference tool. Attacking one's skill level is understandable but talking about someone not deserving fame is Hall of Fame caliber hating. Birdman may suck as a rapper but talent alone does not determine success. His work ethic is off the charts. Cash Money did not stumble into success by no means. They've been at it for 20 years strong.

Last edited:
Lil Wayne

I can tolerate a lot that are probably going to be mentioned in this thread but Weezy is the absolute end of my tolerance.

Wayne old shit was his best shit and he was a monster... Your not a hip hop fan if you can't respect his old shit.. I'm leaving it at that...

I'd say Soulja Boy.. Besides the dance.. he's not that good... his beats were simple as shit (gucci bandanna, crank that) and he prolly used the demo version of fl studio.. lol

Wale can't stand his ass, actually has ZERO big songs
Whiz Khalifa, mad weak and steals people flows, he made one good track
Big Sean, guy stole Drakes flow and can't make a song without having all the biggest names features on the track if his life depended on it

Wale been workin hard n the dmv to get where he is now....
-most of the ppl who like him are not to concerned with radio hits...

Wayne is trash after the dedications..
Nicki is only good to look at...Rapsody n Jean Grea would eat her for brunch...
Tyga...catchy but garbage...
Future...

People need to stop calling Drake the next Jay-z, that shit get on my nerves, wiz khalifa has a cool name but he pretty much sucks and is a waste of time to listen too. Pitbull, everyone of his flows are the same but maan, hey theres alot of wack PEOPLE out there so that equates to there being wack ARTISTS...makes sense to me. Wayne is falling off because he used to go on the internet for an ego boost but now every other comment about him is, " gay wayne", kissin baby, gay" id fall off too if niggas took a picture of me kissin a guy!! lmfao! Damn that ****ed him up.....sh1t....he couldnt come back from that and never will...hip -hop gunna be stale for a while now....riff-raff, why i even know about that guy...that should be a sign of the times....

Yea I gotta agree if you don't like something now your automatically a hater for it I could give 2 shits about Wayne go listen to his older stuff there are actually bars to be found and quoted now its like "my girls got a wet pussy" yeah Wayne so does mine tell me something I don't know ....

cheif keef mumbling ass fool gucci is in the same boat rich homie quan and future are biting each others style nasty ,migos these guys are a bunch of laughs goofy ass guys wayne and drake be kissin each other like birdman an weezy and rick ross false rappers co tryin to act like a drug dealer lol an any body named young or lil is tooshay other then that they all be singin like ran b artist an they all jocking the ish out of each an every one style alot biters dont forget no chains remind u he got robd in frisco an his security ran ..lol

Last edited:
Wale been workin hard n the dmv to get where he is now....
-most of the ppl who like him are not to concerned with radio hits...

Wayne is trash after the dedications..
Nicki is only good to look at...Rapsody n Jean Grea would eat her for brunch...
Tyga...catchy but garbage...
Future...

I don't listen to the radio or define "good" by being on the radio...regardless I think Wale is trash, his raps always suck, and he has a strange ego and confidence when he raps that throws me off cause it's trash :S

i don't like drake but all the simps and male ******* out there relate to him so i understand his fame.

we all know that dude trickin and crying over *******.

Last edited:
i don't like drake but all the simps and male ******* out there relate to him so i understand his fame.

we all know that dude trickin and crying over *******.

You may not like Drake but this thread is fro rappers who don't deserve it, which he really does deserve where he's at.

I'm from his city and it took me years for him to grow on me, because it got to a point where I may not like him but his music is undeniably good. His last album was the first I listened to, and his selection of production and whole overall sound is really good. He's obviously super talented, he understands how to make good music and how to set moods.

Also, Jay-z rarely acknowledges anyone, the fact that he's been on Drakes last 2 albums, says a lot...how many other artists you know have had that happen?

Back