What happend to J-Traxx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wescadwell

Believe it or not I been surfin this site for about 7 years and was just wondering where J-traxx was at? he used to post all the time. Lookin back I figured he was a producer I would see in the future :p

He got married. He was here a few months ago but he had a hard time dealing with the inmaturity so I think he bounced.

Yea, its definetly safe to say FP has changed. I'm glad J-traxx is doin his thing though, hes mad talented. Loved his beatmaking videos from his room lol

What does it matter what she looks like? the love of a good woman is a wonderful thing .. chaaeah. (not being sarcastic),

Last edited:
TheVision said:
whats his wife lookin like tho?

Why are u concerned what the next man's wife looks like? That's an example of the type behavior that caused him to bounce.

Last edited by a moderator:
well u see he got a life not just personally but business wise too. He actually made moves in the game and is now too involved in it to really be here all the time.

also again he has a life man wife, friends and all that ish.

plus most of yall might not know this but this site has changed A LOT and only for the worse :(

this place used to be THE place to be.

you had wicked debates (u know not a lil screaming match using the words u hatin and gay **** like that but real grown discussions)
about software, hardware, artists, mixing, etc etc.

ppl used to help out and really help.

ppl used to just make a thread and jsut give out advise with out being asked too.

posted up new things in the game weather its bussiness, moves, new toys

new free ****

alot used to go on here and now its just not the same anymore so thats why hes not really here no more

i hope to be in his position and greater and wish the same with some other cats here too. a lot of good ppl have left man yall dont even know

JimbaFrosty said:
well u see he got a life not just personally but business wise too. He actually made moves in the game and is now too involved in it to really be here all the time.

also again he has a life man wife, friends and all that ish.

plus most of yall might not know this but this site has changed A LOT and only for the worse :(

this place used to be THE place to be.

you had wicked debates (u know not a lil screaming match using the words u hatin and gay **** like that but real grown discussions)
about software, hardware, artists, mixing, etc etc.

ppl used to help out and really help.

ppl used to just make a thread and jsut give out advise with out being asked too.

posted up new things in the game weather its bussiness, moves, new toys

new free ****

alot used to go on here and now its just not the same anymore so thats why hes not really here no more

i hope to be in his position and greater and wish the same with some other cats here too. a lot of good ppl have left man yall dont even know

Co signed. Fp used to be FUN. Man we used to go AT IT, but at the end of the day, even though we may not have liked each other, it was all mutual respect.

Now? LOL.

But Jason is handling his business and handling it far beyond what any of you can imagine.

He's one of the ones that talked me into the MiKo.

But he's doing his thing way big. Eventually I'm gon catch up to you homie!! :cheers:

why's everyone on his dick so hard. like he created FP. I swear u niggas gotta be fans of the man to get so defensive for a person you probably never met in real life.

Last edited:
j.troup said:
Co signed. Fp used to be FUN. Man we used to go AT IT, but at the end of the day, even though we may not have liked each other, it was all mutual respect.

Now? LOL.

But Jason is handling his business and handling it far beyond what any of you can imagine.

He's one of the ones that talked me into the MiKo.

But he's doing his thing way big. Eventually I'm gon catch up to you homie!! :cheers:

So you're sayin Fp went from this

ballpit2vy8.jpg

To this?

ballpit.jpg

ball pits used to be fun, you could just bury yourself and stuff. they're too shallow for me nowadayz

and lol at the chubby kid grabbing himself down under

Last edited:
TheVision said:
why's everyone on his dick so hard. like he created FP. I swear u niggas gotta be fans of the man to get so defensive for a person you probably never met in real life.

how the hell did u get that? ru seriously mentally retarded? like are u for real not in school or something? cos theirs no way in hell anyone could get that lol thats just ****ed. how the hell are we on his nuts? its ppl like u that **** up this site and turn it into **** AND the rap industry.

all we said is hes a good dude doing this thing thats why hes not here. ur ****ing retarded and a waste of water. The water watering a plant is doing more then u will ever do in ur whole life son end it **** this place is really turning into **** and becoming pathetic

j.troup said:

Now? LOL.

I co-sign Jimba and Troup. We had gif wars, parody songs,people gave advice, even mr. a-milli himself, Shondrae. You actually felt like the community meant something. I mean there are still cool ninjas around such as Rome and Troup, but a lot more little hoes running around. Back in the day we only had one real f-up- Cal, but that dude has been multiplied like you could not believe in the past few years.

It's possible, I'm maturing, but to where I was when I was in high school to now and comparing that to where a lot of these posters are at to where they'll be (and this site for that matter) isn't looking too promising. Take advantage of all these videos Canei, Troup and Guilty post up because you can actually learned something.

Special shouts to Young Hov, Traxx, Blade, Kontak, DS, Jos, DjRreal and all the old heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back