The what happen to (one of our member) thread

flipn50

This thread is made for inquiry on member that has been non-active on the forum, and you are curious on what happens to them.

What happen to MysterE?

Dude use to be on here 24/7.

I feel like a lot of people aren't going to agree with me on this, but I like this thread.. if we keep an active community going that's just that much more of an advantage we have over everyone else. I don't know E personally, and I don't really have a point to this message, but.. Uhm.. lets turn it into our personal goals, aspirations and dreams.

What do you dream about FP?

I'm pretty sure mine is like the rest of yours.. I want to change the face of hip-hop.. I didn't come from hip-hop.. I comefrom punk/metal/harcore.. took the emotion an therapy from that music, and put it towards how I'm changing and feeling now, which is that music I'm now putting on my page...

Uhhh... not sure what I'm talking about anymore.........?

Last edited:
FP is a place for musician to network and gain knowledge from each other.

As far as changing the face of hip hop. You need to hook up with artists with the same desire as you do. I don't think those artists hang around in FP, maybe Ant McQueen or Cambatta in the future.

FP is a great source of knowledge for me and it keeps me in touch with hip hop music and information that i like and am interested in. Plus living in Australia it is very difficult to find people I relate with. Here just seems to be that place I can come and talk about music, equipment etc and not be looked at funny! I do remember MysterE as well, he used to post here heaps.

I come here less and less because of the bull****. I used to come here when I was bored but it got so weak I just stopped for a while. I just come here every once and a while when people link me to threads or w/e.

He still checks in time to time but has been swamped due to school, work, girl and beginng the planning process of a 3 day hip-hop festival. I really want to turn Erie into a hiphop staple. I want a skribble jam like atmosphere. We are right inbetween Cleveland Pittsburgh and buffalo so the climate is right. I'll never leave FP might just got AWOL once in awhile

I come here less and less because of the bull****. I used to come here when I was bored but it got so weak I just stopped for a while. I just come here every once and a while when people link me to threads or w/e.

I wish you would leave and never come back.

I wish you would leave and never come back.

You know what Rome? You'd think that at your age(57) that you would be more mature. I agreed to leave you the **** alone. And then you take a shot at me.

Hey Rome..........Go **** yourself.

Have a good night....

:)

You know what this music business is to me? Took my eyes away from my city. I got **** talkers screamin out their car windows tryin to clown me for rapping in highschool...all while I'm on the phone with a major artists manager LOL they are stuck in two years ago while I'm padding the bank account. Retired by 35! Calling my shot

Last edited:
Back