What Famous People actually Check they're myspace's?

chamillionaire is a really cool dude (houstonian) and used to converse with a few texans on this site. he even used daoriginalblade's name in a freestyle rap on the radio. showing love. good dude.

has anybody seen dres' myspace when his lights comes on, he gets between 100-150 comments in 15 minutes, its cazy....

haha wow im dumb honestly im not afraid to admit im ignorant on stuff thats b4 2000 cause i didnt really listen to stuff like that when i was um...-5-10 years old im only 17 now but im just now gettin into the mid and late 90's era

JustBeatsMusic said:
haha wow im dumb honestly im not afraid to admit im ignorant on stuff thats b4 2000 cause i didnt really listen to stuff like that when i was um...-5-10 years old im only 17 now but im just now gettin into the mid and late 90's era

you should listen to some johnny j man, to start out, pour out a lil liqour

any one believe that sean kingston got on from contacting J.R. rotem on myspace.???

twista and fabolous..i remeber hearin fab on big boys neighboorhodd saying he checks his myspace and replies to good looking women only..lol who knows tho

A friend of mine got a return comment from Vanessa Marquez a while back. Pretty cool.

I've gotten a return comment from Jim Gaffigan (comedian). lol

Uhh, i got ac couple, 9th Wonder, Nicolay, Alchemist, and a bunch of different producers,plus Goldie form Flavor of Love a few times, if that counts lol. Some others as well but i dont really check my myspace like I should cause working thre jobs kills me lol.

lol @ some people saying MySpace is lame now. I know plenty of famous people still check their myspaces pages daily.

Maybe it's lame as far as the mass population of beat makers goes, but its still as popular as ever

Back