What Famous People actually Check they're myspace's?

lots dude ive talked with a lotta well known people through myspace. just try it. i know termanology does, gillie da kid, omillio sparks, skyzoo, not sure about the more major famous ones but the known but not huge artists usually do.

it took Kanye 2 weeks to add me lol i dont blame him though those people r busy getting that paper

I saw a video on youtube so Bow Wow does...lol...DONT KILL ME!!!

man im around a big heads everyday hanging go djs and core dj and when i go to the studio and check my page most big artist be like i got one but i dont know how to even use it or even know my password let me ask my myspace keeper/assistant lol im like what who doesnt know how to use myspace?

but myspace is so lame now and real g's arent caught on myspace as big slow said thier getting paper

at one point people made myspaces to get O's but now its so lame on thier its just to market yourself like it was supposed to be in the first place so no no one on myspace

now you might catch some computer saavy engineer and producers on there but ...... not artist most look at a computer and be like F it imma just get on my sidekick or iphone and text people cuz they dont know how to use it

its sound sick but im serious as a heart attack ive been across atleast 10 artist like that all well known too

PCCHRIS said:
man im around a big heads everyday hanging go djs and core dj and when i go to the studio and check my page most big artist be like i got one but i dont know how to even use it or even know my password let me ask my myspace keeper/assistant lol im like what who doesnt know how to use myspace?

but myspace is so lame now and real g's arent caught on myspace as big slow said thier getting paper

at one point people made myspaces to get O's but now its so lame on thier its just to market yourself like it was supposed to be in the first place so no no one on myspace

now you might catch some computer saavy engineer and producers on there but ...... not artist most look at a computer and be like F it imma just get on my sidekick or iphone and text people cuz they dont know how to use it

its sound sick but im serious as a heart attack ive been across atleast 10 artist like that all well known too

Yeah myspace did get wack...lol. I just check mine from time to time now but it's all good.

Chamillionaire checks his regularly. negro just replied 2 my message 2day! i got his email! which is DOPE! but i did meet em at the car show. im so glad my name is so damn rare! bc once u remember it. you wont forget lol

its herney...pronounced her-nay! for the record

I messaged a kinda well know producer, just let him know I was feeling his stuff. His album kinda changed the way I looked at music. He replied back, but that's as far as it went. Didn't want to bother the dude.

^a lotta "known" rappers don't have staff though. just a few have money like that. You can easily get in touch with most rap ppl or their close affiliates on myspace or good google searches for info. Producers think these guys are hiding from them or something so they pay money for rip off services to try to get them heard. But nobodies hiding, why would they hide from peoeple trying to do business with them?
Its easy to get heard but when people don't get business or interest in them or something, 95% of the time their music just aint hot. But they refuse to believe it so they sign up for PMP or something, haha. Not that there's anything wrong with that but most do it out of denial.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually speak to Bow Wow on Aim...And Mikey Rocks..

But Ciara, Bow Wow, Kane Beatz, Soulja Boy, Willy NorthPole, Cool Kids, Kidz in the Hall, M.I.A., Danjahandz, are some of the people I have spoken too....And they are always on

Lamabean111 said:
I actually speak to Bow Wow on Aim...And Mikey Rocks..

But Ciara, Bow Wow, Kane Beatz, Soulja Boy, Willy NorthPole, Cool Kids, Kidz in the Hall, M.I.A., Danjahandz, are some of the people I have spoken too....And they are always on

kane beats is in the building ni***
i remember that dude.

Most of em. I've talked to a lotta people thru Myspace. People seem to think that famous people live in a seperate world and have people wipin their ass and feedin em grapes.

What do you guys say? I find it hard and kind of random to just hit somebody up if I dont know them, or have never met them personally. If its at an event, I can go network, but its hard for me to blindly hit someone up online.

Last edited:
Back