What do you think of my production website i made?

That's sick! did you make it yourself? I'm going to hit u up to make me one i've been looking for someone to design me one. Do you charge? and If so how much?

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

ANd yeah its definately good to have your own website especially if ur starting to do things with ur music and expand ur brand. I know me personally when i hear about a new artist or producer etc and I wanna hear/find out more i'll just go to google and put in his name. Your website has to be a point of access where ur fans/interested clients/etc will be able to find out about you, and it has to reflect the image ur trying to project business-wise.

Thanks people appreciate it!!!

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

how long have you been with SESAC?

Been with SESAC for about 8 months now!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah ive got nothing but good things to say about them! but they have to ask you to join them.. i got the link through columbia records. Its not like BMI/ASCAP not anyone can join.

Very clean. Looks like Joomla...in particular Artisteer?

I'm gonna 2.0 my website in a few months, soon as this new product comes out.

Nice job.

Very clean. Looks like Joomla...in particular Artisteer?

I'm gonna 2.0 my website in a few months, soon as this new product comes out.

Nice job.

thanks my man... whats Joomla?

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

by the way i made my website with a program called iweb that comes on a mac when you buy one. It was incredibly easy and requires absolutely no HTML at all.. its basically what you see is what you get. You just place things where you want them and thats it. So simple. You can add links to anything and place any HTML items anywhere by used a HTML widget. If you have a mac then its so simple to design your own website!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks my man... whats Joomla?

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

by the way i made my website with a program called iweb that comes on a mac when you buy one. It was incredibly easy and requires absolutely no HTML at all.. its basically what you see is what you get. You just place things where you want them and thats it. So simple. You can add links to anything and place any HTML items anywhere by used a HTML widget. If you have a mac then its so simple to design your own website!

Looks very similar to my website (i've since changed the colors), www.IndustrySound.com. I used Joomla and a program called Artisteer.

Apparently, iWeb uses it's own custom CMS, similar to Joomla, Wordpress, etc. That's where the mistake came in, because the particular template you used looks very similar to mine.

http://jonathanwthomas.net/2008/09/do-yourself-a-favor-avoid-iweb-2/

(just a link I happened to get the info from)

Great work tho, and good looks on giving people a tip to make their own website!

:cheers:

Back