What did you buy today?

C

Caidis

We need a stickied thread on this type of topic. A place were people can post what they went out an purchased that day and give their opinons on their buy.

Today for example I went out and got Juice, The Untouchables, and Scarface all on DVD. I aslo got my hands on Biggie Smalls new book, Unbelievable: The Life, Death, and Afterlife of the Notorious B.I.G. I also got the new XXL BIG collector's issue. I skimmed through it and there's a nice hunk on Big and a nice Ready to Die article.

All in all it was a good day cause I got all of this for less than 100$ Canadian (That's cheap up here)

Good thread:D

The other day I purchased Twista's latest album, Kamikaze, I thought it was okay and I got Aquemini for £5.99(pretty cheap).

I been meaning to get Scarface on DVD but I keep forgetting:(

Oh yeah, I also got 9 mixtapes for £50 the other day:

Biggie Rap Phenomenom

Invasion Shady Times

2pac Instrumentals

Jay-Z: Fade To Black

Jay-Z: Encore-The black album remix by Joey Fingaz and Get The Guns

Kanye West: Get Well Soon

Kanye West: Kon the louis vuitton don

G-Unit Radio pt. 5: all eyes on us

Invasion pt.3 by Green Lantern

Today I went digging and bout an as$ load of records!

I'm suprised you had the time Jackpot, considering that you posted a hundred posts again in one day:D

A shrimp poboy meal from popeyes... and music related? well I just got a Pepsi from the machine here at work and got a free song.. hell yeah

vaboi said:
A shrimp poboy meal from popeyes... and music related? well I just got a Pepsi from the machine here at work and got a free song.. hell yeah

lol.

I hope this thread dosen't get canceled it's a great idea and interesting to read, plus everyone can post on it.

Last edited:
midi cables

im probably going to order Ninja gaiden for xbox.

music. i got Alchemist "Insomnia Mixtape"

jackpot777 said:
Today I went digging and bout an as$ load of records!

Word up. Plan on stopping by Goodwill on my way home and hit um up for the 79 cent records. Also placed a bid on a Juno 60.
biggerGrin.gif

I bought a bunch of songs off of I-Tunes by this dude named Andreus.

He has a high-pitched voice but his beats bang.

STREET TROUBADOUR or something like that.

New outfit: ecko sweats called "Midnight Delivery" (a name of one of my beats), black with spraypaint on 'em _ and a black triple-5-soul shirt called "Soul Of Fury", with a picture of Bruce Lee on it and yellow chinese symbols in fur.

OLSatG said:
Well i could't buy a dayum thing cos i got SNIPERED on ebay AGAIN! :confused:

I'm in the process of seeing wtf is goin on with some MPC RAM i ordered from someone on ebay... someone with damn good feedback too, yet he says he didnt get my payment. first problem i ever had with ebay

nothin...im poor the irs is an ass! but last week i bought boyz in the hood and a **** load of records..o u kno what... i bought some girl scout cookies today! i love this time of year!

vaboi said:

I'm in the process of seeing wtf is goin on with some MPC RAM i ordered from someone on ebay... someone with damn good feedback too, yet he says he didnt get my payment. first problem i ever had with ebay

i've had a couple of no shows but they were small, not worth bothering wit really, if it's big money try looking into buyer protection stuff now so you know what you gotta do

Let me see.. i didn't get out except for clubbing.. i bought some beer, vodkas and whiskeys. I don't have money for new Cds or records, i'm saving for new VSTs.

i bought a copy of my transcripts, a bottle of water & some chicken :D

I bought 15 minutes with Amerie.. no wait, I got that free of charge. Ya, today I bought ESPN College Hoops, the framerate is ass compared to the NBA version, but it was only 35 bucks so what more can you ask for. But the Legacy mode is deep, can't wait to get started with the Horns!

Back