VIDEO: Ransom goes to Joe Budden's Best Friend's House & Slaps Him

Poolman, the video doesn't play!

But judging by the title, Budden's friend should use sue-attack and decrease Ransom by 50 health!

SMH!

Someone going to die over all of this Joe Budden vs. Ransom garbage.

You can tell that Ransom felt uncomfortable with that out-of-control "slap" but felt he had to roll with it because the image he's trying to keep.

lmao...he smacked the shyt outta him!!!...but still thats real disrespectful and some1 gotta stop this all be4 somebody gets shot...

he got smacked and just took it hahahahahaha...soft ass hell

IalreadyDIDthat said:
he got smacked and just took it hahahahahaha...soft ass hell

hell yea he took it, and u woulda taken that shyt to lol...5 niggas show up at ya doorstep and one slaps u up real quick u'd do the same thing..run in ya house and catch them slippin another time...

lol knock knock...whos there? slap. slap who? slap u in the face...

it was funny to me but that was a cheap shot...but im sorry if somebody slapped me i would have to take that beat down. i cant go out like that...dude aint say nothing he just went in the house and started watchin mtv crying...

RodneyRuger said:
lol knock knock...whos there? slap. slap who? slap u in the face...

it was funny to me but that was a cheap shot...but im sorry if somebody slapped me i would have to take that beat down. i cant go out like that...dude aint say nothing he just went in the house and started watchin mtv crying...

Nobody knows what that dude did after he shut the door. It looks like Ransom and his guys dipped out pretty fast. I know what I would have done after I shut the door...

Had that been me...well yall ever that movie street kings? How they did the cop inside the store? Well if I had a firearm of that caliber, everyone involved would have felt it...*plies voice* lea yo fushy ass jumpinn

LOL @ you east coast niggas steal opening doors. SMH
Niggas in cali dont get slapped in they own houses.
My momma come to door I ask her "who with you", before I even look in the peep hole.
And another thing...Get off the block. Niggas act like they never heard of a drive by. 30 niggas outside somebody getting hit. SMH
NY calls southren niggas slow. SMH

I couldnt even watch the whole thing. Im LMAO at this bamma azz NY nigga. LOL
^ niggas at your door step talking about so and so said this and that and this nigga listening to them talk. LOL
The ish is elementry. Anybody come up to you talking he said she said do we have a problem type ish you either take off on them or run. You aint talking your way out of a mob of niggas. LOL
Grown man talking about "He had said"
This nigga Ransom gone die for nothing because he to stupid and puzzy to man up and call his goons off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the slap............
The nigga got slapped is the "Big brother". I could tell by how he was nodding and went back in the house that the only outcome for him is to murk Ransom and all his goons. RIP ransom. We all gotta go sometimes.

"Tell are people to tool up"
Marlo Stanfield

NYCityLife1000 said:
^smh @ superthug
Im trying to help you. LOL
Heres another West coast hood life freebey........
Stay out of the passanger seat.
Stay out of the pulpit.
Stay off of the balcony.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insome got me laughing hard as hell,but tha nig should get ransoms
Back cuz he got smacked open palm in his houseLOL

Back