Video of the Games brother “BIG FASE” getting knocked out in his own hood

Cloud 9 said:
look at this stupid mutha****a...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNs2cFcepcs

Dude needs to kill himself...craters all on the side of his face...

yea and this deebo lookin muh****a is ova there wit game, juice, damo, A.R. all them bws cats in the video showin the chain n **** thats foul dude

Last edited by a moderator:
fase sitting up there trying too explain getting knocked out.then he got the nerve too diss homeboy after he just got smashed by him. that must be a west coast thing or something. let some og knock you out and you just gotta take it. that type of ish wont fly down south.i also wonder why if the dude had a problem with them being out there why did he step too fase instead of the crips?

I watched the clip. Fase is right, if he's making the moves he's claiming he shouldn't even be near that street. Leave them mf's right there. You don't owe them shyt.

On another note...

The white boys are coming for our heads and they ain't takin' it no more... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9drNlclSzE

clarhck5 said:
fase sitting up there trying too explain getting knocked out.then he got the nerve too diss homeboy after he just got smashed by him. that must be a west coast thing or something. let some og knock you out and you just gotta take it. that type of ish wont fly down south.i also wonder why if the dude had a problem with them being out there why did he step too fase instead of the crips?

That's what sets us apart from "Down South". If you get your ass served...you get your ass served. No need to run back and grab a gun or get somebody...because you'd look like a *****. I'm not sure how "ya'll" get down in the south, but all that other **** is played out for us. Been there done that.

No need to grab a gun... but if a mf punched me like that.... a golf club or baseball bat would do.

There would be a video of that dude with his face caved in on YouTube the next morning if he hit me like that.

My pops taught me that. My cousin punched me in the face and I went into the house crying... My Dad took me to the front door and put me out of the house and locked the door and told me not to come back until I whipped his azz and he saw my cousin crying... it took me about an hour to get up the nerve because my cousin was pretty raw... but I was getting hungry and needed to get back into that house... I got my brother to hold my cousin down (my brother just happened to be on the street where I saw my cousin...) while I kicked him and stomped him... then I had the best bologna sandwich I've ever had...

Revenge is sweet.

^LMAO, Rome needs an autobiographical movie, I'd buy 3 or 4 copies of that dvd

Dot_Robinson said:
That's what sets us apart from "Down South". If you get your ass served...you get your ass served. No need to run back and grab a gun or get somebody...because you'd look like a *****. I'm not sure how "ya'll" get down in the south, but all that other **** is played out for us. Been there done that.

well down here you cant just let someone knock you out and then everything is cool. you better get up and fight back or you get zero respect from then on. we down play that og ish. it doesnt matter if its mike tyson you might get whooped but at least fight back. i can repect someone trying and getting beat up but i dont respect just taking it like fase did.

Back