[VIDEO] The Game gets pulled off stage in Norway by crazed fan

haha game handled that aight but if i was the other dude i wudnt have been tryna hug him n be cool wid n **** on stage lol i wuda given him bit more attitude been like "what nikka?!" i dunno lol battled him lol? dissed him? just to get some contrevarsy haha. Why give respect to game wen he obviously wasnt given it back to you? thats just be tho. Respect > Dick ridin.

^-- What?

LOL, You go to the man's concert and you're front row and you're gonna be like "what nikka?!" and battle him? LMAO.

OOOOOkkk..

lol na like if game or who ever tries to emabress u on stage infront of the whole crowd, would u just stand there and take it? or wud u do sumthin bout it is wat im sayin.

Now I know how to get on stage at a Game concert!

Definitely one of the more interesting approaches I've ever seen... crazy.

-E.

I wouldn't pull Game off stage in the first place...and if I did, I would take whatever I had coming to me like a man.

I thought they might beat him up, and then smoke with him after the concert.

Ha, you know in the suburbs he would have got dummied. The only reason he didn't is because that kid could have goe a nice settlement from the Game embarrassing him or some ****.

Funny how they threw him onto the stage though. "Get up man, get up". I think the game must have switched up at that moment and realized he can't do that infront of a commercial crowd.

Wow, I'm suprised Game handled the situation that way. Good for him! He coulda been like "WHAT N***A!? LETS FIGHT!" but he was smart with it. Good job to him for being a grownup about it.

Back