Video Exposing how Usher's "Make Love In This Club" Was Premade!!

that 2 bad for his credibility. honestly, i don't even like that particular song...he's made way better tracks in my opinion.

****...where's the mods at? this like the 25th thread circulating about this damn beat. kill this.

yea, stop the hate. That just makes me know when i hit a production wall.(hasnt happened yet) I'm grabbing my ass some loops w/o feeling any type of piano player guilt lol. Imma be crankin out double the amount of beats. I never thought to use loops cause the early ones I was exposed to were wack so I assumed all loops were wack. Not anymore tho lol.

the mods need to sticky a thread called "DON'T HATE ON POLOW CUZ HE MADE A HIT"...
i see about 5 more threads like this in the next week...
lmao

"Polow Da Don is gonna lose all types of respect for this"
get a life!

does that make you feel better? that he has an imagination and knew what to do with a loop that everybody else sat on?

i think we know who the real producer was in this case

oh not this shyt again.

1454018245_5986b5e6c1.jpg

9993.gif

9757.jpg

9158.jpg

9091.jpg

back with the regular program.

Last edited:
I think he just produce the beat,Someone else may of make
it before it got to POLOW.So don't be too fast to dis him.

Love
So many things I've got to tell you
But I'm afraid I don't know how

musiq is a beast man I can't explain how much I love his albums. Whats everyones favorite musiq song?

Last edited:
Like I said b4 lets get dat loop it up contest poppin right now! Get ur best instrument or stock drum loops and lets battle!

waymorethanmusic said:
For my producers...

Polow Da Don is gonna lose all types of respect for this! Apparently he made Usher's "Make Love In This Club" by using premade sounds from Garage Band, a production software. He could get sued for using copyrighted samples.

I don't know how to embed this video, so it's at my site:

http://www.waymorethanmusic.com/2008/04/video-polow-da-don-exposed-jacked-make.html

Where's the video exposing Polow cashing those checks from his "garage band loops" #1 hit song, and laughing at the haters who didn't have the imagination to think of it first??!!!

LOL, legal issues from royalty free loops and samples. Y'all are funny!!

Don't quit your day jobs!!

robel g said:
Love

musiq is a beast man I can't explain how much I love his albums. Whats everyones favorite musiq song?

The ones that I'm making for him right now :bat:

Last edited:
j.troup said:
LOL, legal issues from royalty free loops and samples. Y'all are funny!!

* DIES * :D

...Timbaland has neva gotten heat like this, and that dude used loops in many of his hits.

damn i had a feeling this prolly was already posted, but i haven't been through in awhile.

Oh well, I thought yall would be the first ones to start hating on dude about this, im suprised!

lmao ... people r hella corny ... peeps tried to give Swizz Beats **** when he produced that track off Ruff Ryders Vol 1 that was a pre-set loop off the Roland xv3080

robel g said:
Love

I like "Soulstar". A couple more on that album was jammin too.

Back