[Video]Colin Monroe Is The Unsung Hero

Colin Munroe is that dude. He's the future of music in my opinion. If you haven't heard of this guy---check out his new single called Sunday Bloody Sunday.

NEW YORK, NY – NOVEMBER 12, 2008 – In anticipation of the release of his debut LP, Don’t Think Less of Me, via Universal Motown in early 2009, artist/producer Colin Munroe has put the finishing touches on a 14-track mixtape, Colin Munroe is the Unsung Hero, slated for digital release on December 1, 2008.
Produced in partnership with Sickamore & The Famous Firm, the mixtape was crafted over a two-month period in Dallas Austin’s Atlanta-based recording studio, the project includes appearances by Wale, Mickey Factz, Joell Ortiz, Blaqstarr and Skyzoo and showcases Colin’s wide-ranging influences, from a revox of Bob Dylan’s “Who Killed Davey Moore” to a remake of Q-Tip’s J-Dilla-produced “Fever”. Munroe supplied the bulk of the production with additional contributions by Detroit’s Black Milk and Dallas Austin.
Colin Munroe is the Unsung Hero will be available for download on Monday December 1, 2008 via www.unsunghero.tv as well as www.OnSMASH.com. The first release from the set, the “Will I Stay Remix feat. Wale & Dallas Austin” will be available online November 19, 2008.
In support of the mixtape, Colin has scheduled the following tour dates with Atlanta duo Proton. URB Magazine is the official media partner of the December 2 through December 6 dates.

12-02 Toronto, ON – Tranzac Club w. Proton
12-03 Los Angeles, CA – Viper Room w. Proton
12-04 New York, NY – Studio @ Webster Hall w. Proton
12-06 Atlanta, GA – Lenny’s w. Proton & Spree Wilson
12-09 New York, NY – Highline Ballroom (supporting Wale, Mark Ronson (DJ Set) & KiD CuDi)
12-12 New London, CT – Hanafins Pub w. Flowers & Kain

umma definitely check that, I was feeling the flashing lights joint and the song on black milks album..anyone know what he has produced??

MUSIKFIEND said:
& Y is that??? This trailer is fresh.

It showed nothing of him and none of the lyrics in the music playing was his, it was all samples of artists out now. This didn't close me on checkin it.

^^^If you like great music check it out. If not,...........Why dont you???...lol.

Back