U Think Farnsworth Bentley Is Gay??

K

kpm

dude catches a lot of flack...i dont really know if he's a homo but i like his music so i wont hate on him like everyone else seems to..

he probly is gay though..i mean..he did go to Morehouse so...u kno

1. Quit trolling.

2. Quit hating on Morehouse. Keep that black preppy rivalry **** somewhere else.

3. Answer to your original topic - If he's not gay, he put in a lot of work for nothing.

3.- * He was Diddy's boy. Figure it out.

Last edited:
MadTiger3000 said:
1. Quit trolling.

2. Quit hating on Morehouse. Keep that black preppy rivalry **** somewhere else.

3. Answer to your original topic - If he's not gay, he put in a lot of work for nothing.

3.- * He was Diddy's boy. Figure it out.

thats funny.... lets just hope you dont get "blackballed" for that.

"Heeeeeey!"

dapper_082004_bigb.jpg

JMaCTraX said:
thats funny.... lets just hope you dont get "blackballed" for that.

Diddy knows I know about those pictures with him and Ma$e on vacation.

(BTW, it is a known thing that Diddy is gay or bi. It is not out there like Ellen or something, but it is not something to debate.)

Anyway, I have posted before about how Diddy had these pics removed from all places on the net. I swear on my grandmother's grave I saw them, and would have downloaded them had I known he would act so fast to get them removed. Diddy and Ma$e -- hugged up on a tropical island.

Knowing that doesn't put any money in my pocket, but if I had downloaded those pics, I would have had some cash from it. hehehe.

Last edited:
MadTiger3000 said:
"Heeeeeey!"

dapper_082004_bigb.jpg

Diddy knows I know about those pictures with him and Ma$e on vacation.

(BTW, it is a known thing that Diddy is gay or bi. It is not out there like Ellen or something, but it is not something to debate.)

Most Straight men dont care about who might be gay. We're too busy looking at females. I know for a fact Diddy is not gay or bisexual. I have countless friends who have worked for him as well as my pops who used to provide armed security for Diddy and Andre harrell when they were at Uptown. My pops was a cop who moonlighted as armed security for a retired cop who owned a security company. I did hear he has a thing for spanish chicks, he's mad cheap with them(there's a reason why he's got that money) and he's verbally abusive to his staff. Before diddy got rich, he hired mad dudes from Harlem to work for him. I knew a few of them. I had one friend who was fired because he was suppose to drive Kim Porter to the airport to catch a flight but he overslept from being drunk. Puff eventually hired him again too. I knew another who worked as an intern for 9 months for free but he was forced to quit becaus he needed a job that actually paid money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back