turntables

$$$mq$$$

ey can anybody tell me what kind of turntable is good for beat sampling or beat maker?????

and i what to know which of this turntables is better: the gemini tt3 or
the stanton t.80???????help please...

Does the turntable spin?
Does it have a decent needle?
Does it output?

If yes to all of those, then its good to sample.

Last edited:
I like the Numark TTXs myself but u can get by with almost any turntable. I recommend direct drives because belts tend to stretech and if u loop it makes it hard to keep ur chops in time

seriously its really that simple. if u wanna scratch on ya tracks like premo and em i think ur turntable gotta be better then your average. direct drive preferably.

if u want a good pair of turntables to stratch, mixing, sampling, then you can't really go wrong with the TECHNICS :) I own a pair of these since 2001 and they are meant to last ....

$$$mq$$$ said:
and i what to know which of this turntables is better: the gemini tt3 or
the stanton t.80???????help please...
I don't know which is better, but don't go lower than the T80 Stanton deck if you are going to be scratching. They are belt-driven under that.

good shyt

.... well this thread helped me out. im finna cop that stanton t90. i was going to get a vertax handy portable turntable but i wanna have the ability to scratch if i want to.. plus the s/pdif out will work well in my set up. i'll spend that extra bread for this thing. it seems well worth it

Last edited:
i'm using a stanton t62 and it sounds good enough for sampling. i've also used a numard tt200 and it's decent.

DON'T GET a numark pt01, sounds like trash.

Back