Who you got your money on?

• Tru Life

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • Jim Jones

Votes: 40 44.0%

• Total voters

kontak80

I Moderate FP and shyt
Aparently on Hot97, word has gotten out that Jim Jones and Tru Life(the same cat that had a run in with MobbDeep in their own studio) will be duking it out. Neither has made this public, but this should be funny. Put the guns away and take a a$$ whoopin like a real man! Thats what its all about.

This is all stemming from an occurence at a Night Club in NY. Supposedly, Jim told Tru Life he wanted to box, Tru Life left and came back with a mob of people.

SOHH.com
http://forums.sohh.com/showthread.php?t=725918&page=1

All Hip Hop Rumors:
http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/index.asp

7.jpg

or

jim-jones-pics.jpg

Last edited:
Official kufi slapping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly think Jones would bite him, if this went down

There's is no way this is going to stay a boxing match. Attendees should wear a vest and kevlar helmet.... and track shoes.

tru life seems like he needs a mob of people to be tough. and according to that jim jones dvd coming out jim's a wild dude.

jim wins fight. tru has someone shoot jim. tru gets life in prison. jim because a legend because he died and finally goes platinum. ultimate winner: america... we just love violence.

Last edited:
Jim Jones is f*cking crazy! He's a mentalist! All I know is that at least 3 people will be shot. Ain't our music grand?

member awhile back someone posted up that video with lil cease narrating a fight with Cam and Jimmy? and I think Jimmy just booked and left Cam by himself against a crowd. If that doesn't happen, I bet someones gonna bust out the burner. And even if it turned out as a legit fight, We're not gonna get to see it.
This rumors funny as hell though.. I saw True Life on a Smack dvd and he doesnt look all that hard. But I bet he'll f*ck up Jim Jones non rapping ass.

Damn! Either nothing is gonna happen at all. Or niggas in NY are gonna be wearing R.I.P. T-shirts for the next 6 months. Straight whack! I got respect for Jones cause he's real. & I think Tru Life could use the exposure. If nobody gets killed, this could turn out to be amusing! Maybe somebody will just get the shyte beat out of them!

i would love to see this on ppv, but dont think that would happen.
tru life seems like he just a gun buster, jim, i dunno, his attitude is like **** it, but if he ran out on cam in a fight, its hard to say

I voted for Tru Life. I guess Fox will be having another Celebrity Boxing match.

FINALLY. Niggas STOP the shlt talkin and really be about it. They better film this, they are both wack... but I gotta give'em kudos for this. If Jim gets his ass whooped, things will get realllllllllll crazy. Imagine that shlt yo, that fool is CRAZY. People will make fun of him in the streets all the time, and he'll snap. Ya, Jim is the next wRapper to get shot.

everyone got it all mixed up, jim was the one fightin' cam was the watchin'. i live in new york,from what i heard none of them in dip set is really tough except for hell rell. madd people i know went to the puerto rican day parade and they said they saw juelz get snuffed dumb hard by a latin king. i hear stuff about them not bein' as tough as they say they are.

DaOriginalBlade said:
FINALLY. Niggas STOP the shlt talkin and really be about it. They better film this, they are both wack... but I gotta give'em kudos for this. If Jim gets his ass whooped, things will get realllllllllll crazy. Imagine that shlt yo, that fool is CRAZY. People will make fun of him in the streets all the time, and he'll snap. Ya, Jim is the next wRapper to get shot.

too late...he got robbed and shot already like 2-3 yrs ago, when they tried to rob him he said "f^ck that yall not robbing me and went for the gun"...and jim was the one fighting while camron ran on the video...

Back