Trick Daddy back with A NEW SINGLE! WE PRODUCED IT!!!

KomplexBeats

Grindin 24/7
What up FP haven't posted any new music in awhile but as usual we are always in the lab or in the streets grindin. This time TracKings LLC. has teamed up with the mayor of Miami himself TRICK DADDY to produce the 1st street single "What Dey Do" off his new album "Finally Famous: Born a Thug Die a Thug"

The record features SRC Records artist Desloc Piccalo on the hook and Dunk Ryder Records artist Bad Guy on the 2nd verse.

Check it out on our myspace www.myspace.com/trackings1 or www.myspace.com/trickdaddy

Ya'll heard it first I gotta give my FP fam the exclusives! Thanks to this site for the many years of support.

Peace

Congrats Komplex. You've been grinding hard for a sec now. You deserve the success. Checking out the song now. Sounds like it could be a hood classic!

Sidenote(not to take away from the positive vibe), why do threads like this get overlooked for all the crap going on up here?

^^To Deranged: Unno, people wanna hate instead of congratulate these days looking at all the stupid Ross threads.

BUT More importantly....

Congrats Complex.

This **** sounds hella nice, hope it becomes another hit for Trick as well.

Last edited:
deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
Sidenote(not to take away from the positive vibe), why do threads like this get overlooked for all the crap going on up here?

They are too busy tryin ban me. 3rd username going in 24hours.

don't they know THEY CAN'T BAN THE SNOWMAN? Funny how they are tryin to brush it down too, by removing my threads where i question their actions..

lol.

Congrats Komplex. Its well deserved.

1005 fo real said:
They are too busy tryin ban me. 3rd username going in 24hours.

don't they know THEY CAN'T BAN THE SNOWMAN? Funny how they are tryin to brush it down too, by removing my threads where i question their actions..

lol.

lol what happened now?

I'll stress for the recognition factor. This may be one of the bigger FP success stories. They landed a first single for a world famous artist on a major label. This is what makes careers take off.

There's people here who have done mixtapes, album fillers, even played keys on bigger records, but this is the 1st I've heard of getting the debut single placed!

Again Komplex, congrats.

Congrats.

Listening to the songs I would definitely say that your instrumentals are really tight production-wise (mixing and arrangement, punch and overall vibe).
So this really shouldn't come like too much of a surprise.

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
I'll stress for the recognition factor. This may be one of the bigger FP success stories. They landed a first single for a world famous artist on a major label. This is what makes careers take off.

There's people here who have done mixtapes, album fillers, even played keys on bigger records, but this is the 1st I've heard of getting the debut single placed!

Again Komplex, congrats.

Thanks ya'll yeah I'm pretty excited due to the fact that this is going to be Trick Daddy's first release outside of Slip-N-Slide records so we'll see what happens but the streets really been waiting on him as you know.

Peace

Back