Trap Music Chords

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha that synth sounds like someone gave that mofo GOOSE...drunk as **** ...I would add some fast hi hats

I even kinda like that....could be the next hit to get drunk in the club...
get someone to sing the hook exactly like the synth...

Last edited:
@Djcas

Alright, thanks bro...

The only reason I rely on the 808 kick is to produce the bass for my mixes because I don't feel comfortable mixing basslines because I only have headphones to mix back through. There really good headphones but I still don't feel Like the low end responds enough to mix basslines.

Last edited:
haha that synth sounds like someone gave that mofo GOOSE...drunk as **** ...I would add some fast hi hats

I even kinda like that....could be the next hit to get drunk in the club...
get someone to sing the hook exactly like the synth...

Just threw some his on it

u really think shawty 'strip club' redd sits down and thinks about chord progressions? goodness find a scale and play sumthing you like to it, i ont know what's all the thinking about.

u really think shawty 'strip club' redd sits down and thinks about chord progressions? goodness find a scale and play sumthing you like to it, i ont know what's all the thinking about.

LMAO, you dont kno what all the THINKING is about... GTFOH....

I'm using this as a learning experience. Studying they "Top Tier" producers of certain genres..... I'm on the "trap section" of my text book right now... Might be on my "Danja Hands" unit later....

Anyway why waste ya time and come in here and bash me... You don't know if shawty redd spent countless hours working of his craft before he popped or not you weren't there.... Anyway I'm finished with the basics of the beat... Will post it up later tonight or tomorrow to get some help on transitions and variations..

Do you know him ?
You been there in the studio when he made those beats ?

----
NO !!!

So You Don't Know Shyt !!!

Maybe its just me but wouldn't that Chord progression he played sound better if it was gated a little bit? i dunno

uhm shawty redd and d rich ustream all the time and the last thing they talk about is "chord progressions" them niggas talk about strip clubs all day and will leave in the middle of making beats just to go to the strip clubs.

LMAO, you dont kno what all the THINKING is about... GTFOH....

I'm using this as a learning experience. Studying they "Top Tier" producers of certain genres..... I'm on the "trap section" of my text book right now... Might be on my "Danja Hands" unit later....

Anyway why waste ya time and come in here and bash me... You don't know if shawty redd spent countless hours working of his craft before he popped or not you weren't there.... Anyway I'm finished with the basics of the beat... Will post it up later tonight or tomorrow to get some help on transitions and variations..

ur corny as fk for studying trap beats lmao. u study burt bararach, miles davis, prince, quincy jones not no fkin trap beats lmaoooo i can see sum lil pencil neck ass dude with a notebook and pen out studying how to make grimey beats get the fk outta here man. you don't need to study how to make a trap beat smh jus get nexus and some 808s and ur good.

ur corny as fk for studying trap beats lmao. u study burt bararach, miles davis, prince, quincy jones not no fkin trap beats lmaoooo i can see sum lil pencil neck ass dude with a notebook and pen out studying how to make grimey beats get the fk outta here man. you don't need to study how to make a trap beat smh jus get nexus and some 808s and ur good.

Don't worry bout me Imma be aight... Worry about yaself log off

lol@intellectualizing trap mu-...trap beats.

While we're at it, I think the Teletubbies aluded to the downfall of China's state capitalism in one of their eps about Tinky Winky picking up a cake and saying "eh-oh". This harks back to the era of Sesame Street where Bert and Ernie inferred that there were social and tax benefits of male-male households.

even though I think the OP is over-thinking things,

I seriously don't see anything wrong/disadvantageous to being able to "intellectualize" something you either do or want to do consciously.

-- mocking that is funnier than all of your satires combined to me.

Alright check it, With what I've learned from this thread so far... From the first response post till now... I've come up with this snippet.

http://usershare.net/6l7z2setiuuz

I hope yall will stick around in this thread and help me finish this... Imma need help with transitions next. I think I'm going to use this for the hook....

Let me know if you here somethin that can be improved.

Well if you can't manage to do trap you can still isolate that lead and make some mainstream RnB with it... the melody is not bad.

Well if you can't manage to do trap you can still isolate that lead and make some mainstream RnB with it... the melody is not bad.

that's actually what the song developed into some pop ****, imma mess around with the advice in this thread and make another attempt at making a hardbody trap track

As far as everybody talking down on "intellectualizing" trap muzik... It's the same things as people do today with old blues and jazz music....

These dudes back in the day didn't break the **** down to create jazz music they just played it... there swag just bleeds into there music and the just have made style when they do it....

But to day you have sections in music school dedicated to breaking it down and explaining why it sounds like it does and how to play it. If you can't wrap ya head around the concept... Why are you on FP... it's a place to learn but you'd rather gossip about somethin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back