Total Slaughter Battle Rap Event! (Joe Budden Vs Hollow) (Lux Vs Mook 2)

Lo$ton

I'm not sure how many battle rap fans we have here but i think this is huge. Joe Budden is an amazing lyricist on tracks but hasn't been seen in a battle before. Hollow is possibly the nicest battler to ever live and in my opinion has only one clear loss against Arsonal back in the day.(although he would smoke Arsonal if they were to go at it again). I really wanna see Joe Budden win this. I feel like it would just open the door for Battle rap to collide with the mainstream.

As much as i wanna see Joey win I got Hollow 3-0 (with Hollow edging Joe an two of the rounds)

Lux and Mook.... There isnt really much to be said. Two guys that are known for taking unexpected angles combined with lyricism to demolish the character of their opponent. They are completely different than they were for the first battle. I recall Mook saying they were not gonna go too personal with this which kinda dissapoints me (but it could be a deception tactic on his part, or at least i hope it is.) I really wanna see them bring out everything and expose eachother, they both live in harlem so im sure they have some dirt on eachother. I really dont have a horse in the race for this one.

I personally think Lux is the better rapper in this one but Mook has an X factor (no pun intended) he just has that battler spirit where he cannot allow himself to lose.

I honestly have no Idea who's gonna take this because they are both so unpredictable.

2-1 anybody.

I also have Daylyt winning the tournament.

Lux vs Mook will be lame since they both said it themselves they aren't bitter rivals. Lux vs Hollow--that was a rivalry, Lux vs Mook- just two friends slapboxing.
I hope Hollow buries Budden. Joe is both a lame and a well-documented fuccboy. Buddens needs to stick to scraping for reality tv crumbs alongside Tahiry. Real talk, Budden ain't even nice like that. I thought Budden learned to stay in his place the last time he tried that fucc shit on the Wu and got trademarked.

Lux vs Mook will be lame since they both said it themselves they aren't bitter rivals. Lux vs Hollow--that was a rivalry, Lux vs Mook- just two friends slapboxing.
I hope Hollow buries Budden. Joe is both a lame and a well-documented fuccboy. Buddens needs to stick to scraping for reality tv crumbs alongside Tahiry. Real talk, Budden ain't even nice like that. I thought Budden learned to stay in his place the last time he tried that fucc shit on the Wu and got trademarked.

I think you are sleeping on Joey. Regardless of him being on reality T.V. and getting beat up by Raekwon. The dude is thorough as an MC. He is a member of Slaughterhouse arguably the most lyrical collective of MC's in hip hop history. As far as being a capable rapper he is exceptional without question. dude can really rap i think you just need to give his music a chance instead of looking at all the bad publicity he gets. I dont think he is gonna take down someone like hollow in his first battle. I still got Hollow 3-0 but its because Hollow is an experienced and exceptional proven battler. Not because Joe sucks.

Arsonal really is the best battle rapper he's never lost... He even beat your boy hollow... He had t-Rex shook when he came to Newark ..

I'm not sure how many battle rap fans we have here but i think this is huge. Joe Budden is an amazing lyricist on tracks but hasn't been seen in a battle before. Hollow is possibly the nicest battler to ever live and in my opinion has only one clear loss against Arsonal back in the day.(although he would smoke Arsonal if they were to go at it again). I really wanna see Joe Budden win this. I feel like it would just open the door for Battle rap to collide with the mainstream.

As much as i wanna see Joey win I got Hollow 3-0 (with Hollow edging Joe an two of the rounds)

Lux and Mook.... There isnt really much to be said. Two guys that are known for taking unexpected angles combined with lyricism to demolish the character of their opponent. They are completely different than they were for the first battle. I recall Mook saying they were not gonna go too personal with this which kinda dissapoints me (but it could be a deception tactic on his part, or at least i hope it is.) I really wanna see them bring out everything and expose eachother, they both live in harlem so im sure they have some dirt on eachother. I really dont have a horse in the race for this one.

I personally think Lux is the better rapper in this one but Mook has an X factor (no pun intended) he just has that battler spirit where he cannot allow himself to lose.

I honestly have no Idea who's gonna take this because they are both so unpredictable.

2-1 anybody.

I also have Daylyt winning the tournament.

Daylyt is all gimmicks;batman suits,KKK robes, you name it. He pulled out his dik in the last battle. Personally they're two different lanes. I can see all of slaughterhouse thinking they can make the transition because they have punchlines, and confidence rapping in a battle type environment. Daylyt is from New York. After years of unsuccessfully trying to make it as a rapper, he relocated to California and reinvented himself. Now he's a premier battle rapper. That's why it's hard for me to take these guys serious. It's Dej Jam Poetry on steroids. Way different than a rapper battle rapping over an instrumental like 8 mile. If I can't measure your flow and hear how you sound over a beat, I'm disinterested.

Last edited:
Daylyt is all gimmicks;batman suits,KKK robes, you name it. He pulled out his dik in the last battle. Personally they're two different lanes. I can see all of slaughterhouse thinking they can make the transition because they have punchlines, and confidence rapping in a battle type environment. Daylyt is from New York. After years of unsuccessfully trying to make it as a rapper, he relocated to California and reinvented himself. Now he's a premier battle rapper. That's why it's hard for me to take these guys serious. It's Dej Jam Poetry on steroids. Way different than a rapper battle rapping over an instrumental like 8 mile. If I can't measure your flow and hear how you sound over a beat, I'm disinterested.

To say Daylyt is all gimmicks is just dismissive. Daylyt always has had BARS. No way around it. Listen to the man rap. If you take all the gimmicks out of the battles he still has very few clear losses. The only clear loss i can think of is B-Magic. Watch his Rich Dolarz, head ice, and Lotta Zay battles. People only pay attention to his gimmicks but regardless he is still eating these guys alive. The only knock i have against Day is that he hasn't faced the best competition.

Also if you're not interested in battle rap unless its over a beat then why do you still watch exactly?

Arsonal really is the best battle rapper he's never lost... He even beat your boy hollow... He had t-Rex shook when he came to Newark ..

Ars got the best resume and hes battled the best of the best, and he Annihilated Hollow,But he got losses too Charron got him, Charlie Clips got him, Shotty Horroh was debatable but i feel like Shotty won, and i mean Calicoe had him shook in Detroit so i mean that dont really mean much.

To say Daylyt is all gimmicks is just dismissive. Daylyt always has had BARS. No way around it. Listen to the man rap. If you take all the gimmicks out of the battles he still has very few clear losses. The only clear loss i can think of is B-Magic. Watch his Rich Dolarz, head ice, and Lotta Zay battles. People only pay attention to his gimmicks but regardless he is still eating these guys alive. The only knock i have against Day is that he hasn't faced the best competition.

Also if you're not interested in battle rap unless its over a beat then why do you still watch exactly?

I watch it because I never want to allow myself to be close minded and I want to stay abreast of whatever's current. I got a little one and I understand that there's a difference in mindset between generations. That doesnt mean that I still cant be aware of the situation and the players. I don't necessarrily like Republican politicians either but I still watch videos and read about them too.
Daylyt in the batman suit(lol) Feel free to quote some of those magnificent bars you say he has. Batman emerges at 5:29. Look at the crowd's reaction and tell me do they respect him as a lyricist or a comedian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK2PQbMrQAw

Last edited:
Why choose that battle? The one he obviously isnt using his full capabilities in. He has shown on numerous occasions he is a top tier lyricist.

Why choose that battle? The one he obviously isnt using his full capabilities in. He has shown on numerous occasions he is a top tier lyricist.

Show and prove. I couldnt bring myself to show the battles where he wore a Klu Klux Klan outfit or the one where he pulled out his dik.

Is it this one where he displays his skills? "Ass naked with a shotgun"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_CWOnSYkk

Or is it Mary had a little lambo?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0_O2pV3zO8

I have a sense of humor myself but all I see with Daylyt is gimmicks, comedy and weak azz bars.

Show and prove. I couldnt bring myself to show the battles where he wore a Klu Klux Klan outfit or the one where he pulled out his dik.

Is it this one where he displays his skills? "Ass naked with a shotgun"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_CWOnSYkk

Or is it Mary had a little lambo?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0_O2pV3zO8

I have a sense of humor myself but all I see with Daylyt is gimmicks, comedy and weak azz bars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SY4QccVAGQ im done.

I watch it because I never want to allow myself to be close minded and I want to stay abreast of whatever's current. I got a little one and I understand that there's a difference in mindset between generations. That doesnt mean that I still cant be aware of the situation and the players. I don't necessarrily like Republican politicians either but I still watch videos and read about them too.
Daylyt in the batman suit(lol) Feel free to quote some of those magnificent bars you say he has. Batman emerges at 5:29. Look at the crowd's reaction and tell me do they respect him as a lyricist or a comedian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK2PQbMrQAw

Watch his battle with Chilla Jones and tell me Day ain't got bars.

Paraphrasing of course, but I hope you didnt type that with a straight face.
If you lose to charron, you need to just quit....

:hmmm:

i didnt type that at all. The purpose of a quote is to leave what i said in tact but thats besides the point. Why should you quit if you lose to Charron? Did you not watch the Arsonal battle? Charron is INSANE. He has arguably the best rebuttals in battle rap and he is a crazy freestyler. Hes like DNA with stronger punches. People like to not take guys like Charron seriously for some strange reason. Idk if its because hes white.... or because hes from KOTD but that dude is really talented and should be given credit for taking down a battle rap legend like Ars.

i didnt type that at all.

You didnt type that Ars had the best resume and that he also took an L to charron, all within the same sentence? you sure?

The purpose of a quote is to leave what i said in tact but thats besides the point

Hmmm. Paraphrasing, its a common tool, used in many publications, but thats besides the point.

Hes like DNA with stronger punches

DNA? You mean the guy who says things like "blam the razor" or "Time flies loud" or "reload the scope"?
Better yet, the dude who spit this 3rd verse right here in this transcription? - King of the Dot
Yeah, hes dope lol... Theres no way he even passed elementary level english.

People like to not take guys like Charron seriously for some strange reason. Idk if its because hes white.... or because hes from KOTD

Neither of those matter to me to be honest. One of my all time favorites is bender vs illmac. Two white dudes, one of them being from canada, battling on KOTD.
Basically Ars got "out tough guyed" by a nerdy white kid with cringeworthy delivery and OK lyrics. He should stick to running UW now as far as I'm concerned.
I will give Charoon credit tho, he is great off the top, just incredibly hard to watch and/or enjoy.

dude... should be given credit for taking down a battle rap legend like Ars.
See what I did there? :p

I completely agree with that sentence.
he was also on tour with members of wu. He's makin moves and none of us can knock him for that imo....

Last edited:
Back