Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Total Slaughter Battle Rap Event! (Joe Budden Vs Hollow) (Lux Vs Mook 2)

Thanks

Total Slaughter Battle Rap Event! (Joe Budden Vs Hollow) (Lux Vs Mook 2)

Sign in to disable this ad
    I'm not sure how many battle rap fans we have here but i think this is huge. Joe Budden is an amazing lyricist on tracks but hasn't been seen in a battle before. Hollow is possibly the nicest battler to ever live and in my opinion has only one clear loss against Arsonal back in the day.(although he would smoke Arsonal if they were to go at it again). I really wanna see Joe Budden win this. I feel like it would just open the door for Battle rap to collide with the mainstream.

As much as i wanna see Joey win I got Hollow 3-0 (with Hollow edging Joe an two of the rounds)

Lux and Mook.... There isnt really much to be said. Two guys that are known for taking unexpected angles combined with lyricism to demolish the character of their opponent. They are completely different than they were for the first battle. I recall Mook saying they were not gonna go too personal with this which kinda dissapoints me (but it could be a deception tactic on his part, or at least i hope it is.) I really wanna see them bring out everything and expose eachother, they both live in harlem so im sure they have some dirt on eachother. I really dont have a horse in the race for this one.

I personally think Lux is the better rapper in this one but Mook has an X factor (no pun intended) he just has that battler spirit where he cannot allow himself to lose.

I honestly have no Idea who's gonna take this because they are both so unpredictable.

2-1 anybody.

I also have Daylyt winning the tournament.

Thanks
    Lux vs Mook will be lame since they both said it themselves they aren't bitter rivals. Lux vs Hollow--that was a rivalry, Lux vs Mook- just two friends slapboxing.
    I hope Hollow buries Budden. Joe is both a lame and a well-documented fuccboy. Buddens needs to stick to scraping for reality tv crumbs alongside Tahiry. Real talk, Budden ain't even nice like that. I thought Budden learned to stay in his place the last time he tried that fucc shit on the Wu and got trademarked.
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapheaper View Post
    Only on future producers could someone ask about melody and have two posts which don't mention anything about notes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpthrust View Post
    Lux vs Mook will be lame since they both said it themselves they aren't bitter rivals. Lux vs Hollow--that was a rivalry, Lux vs Mook- just two friends slapboxing.
    I hope Hollow buries Budden. Joe is both a lame and a well-documented fuccboy. Buddens needs to stick to scraping for reality tv crumbs alongside Tahiry. Real talk, Budden ain't even nice like that. I thought Budden learned to stay in his place the last time he tried that fucc shit on the Wu and got trademarked.
    I think you are sleeping on Joey. Regardless of him being on reality T.V. and getting beat up by Raekwon. The dude is thorough as an MC. He is a member of Slaughterhouse arguably the most lyrical collective of MC's in hip hop history. As far as being a capable rapper he is exceptional without question. dude can really rap i think you just need to give his music a chance instead of looking at all the bad publicity he gets. I dont think he is gonna take down someone like hollow in his first battle. I still got Hollow 3-0 but its because Hollow is an experienced and exceptional proven battler. Not because Joe sucks.

Thanks
    Who do you have winning the tournament though?

Thanks
    Idk. All I can say is...

3816610-5266094419-33997-gif

Thanks
    Joey >

Lux >

Thanks
    Arsonal really is the best battle rapper he's never lost... He even beat your boy hollow... He had t-Rex shook when he came to Newark ..
    PRODUCED FOR SOULJA BOY/HONEY COCAINE/LIL B BEATS > http://www.youtube.com/user/CocaineAudi0 TWITTER =@SlurRty

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo$ton View Post
    I'm not sure how many battle rap fans we have here but i think this is huge. Joe Budden is an amazing lyricist on tracks but hasn't been seen in a battle before. Hollow is possibly the nicest battler to ever live and in my opinion has only one clear loss against Arsonal back in the day.(although he would smoke Arsonal if they were to go at it again). I really wanna see Joe Budden win this. I feel like it would just open the door for Battle rap to collide with the mainstream.

As much as i wanna see Joey win I got Hollow 3-0 (with Hollow edging Joe an two of the rounds)

Lux and Mook.... There isnt really much to be said. Two guys that are known for taking unexpected angles combined with lyricism to demolish the character of their opponent. They are completely different than they were for the first battle. I recall Mook saying they were not gonna go too personal with this which kinda dissapoints me (but it could be a deception tactic on his part, or at least i hope it is.) I really wanna see them bring out everything and expose eachother, they both live in harlem so im sure they have some dirt on eachother. I really dont have a horse in the race for this one.

I personally think Lux is the better rapper in this one but Mook has an X factor (no pun intended) he just has that battler spirit where he cannot allow himself to lose.

I honestly have no Idea who's gonna take this because they are both so unpredictable.

2-1 anybody.

I also have Daylyt winning the tournament.
    Daylyt is all gimmicks;batman suits,KKK robes, you name it. He pulled out his dik in the last battle. Personally they're two different lanes. I can see all of slaughterhouse thinking they can make the transition because they have punchlines, and confidence rapping in a battle type environment. Daylyt is from New York. After years of unsuccessfully trying to make it as a rapper, he relocated to California and reinvented himself. Now he's a premier battle rapper. That's why it's hard for me to take these guys serious. It's Dej Jam Poetry on steroids. Way different than a rapper battle rapping over an instrumental like 8 mile. If I can't measure your flow and hear how you sound over a beat, I'm disinterested.
    Last edited by benji2; 05-23-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by benji2 View Post
    Daylyt is all gimmicks;batman suits,KKK robes, you name it. He pulled out his dik in the last battle. Personally they're two different lanes. I can see all of slaughterhouse thinking they can make the transition because they have punchlines, and confidence rapping in a battle type environment. Daylyt is from New York. After years of unsuccessfully trying to make it as a rapper, he relocated to California and reinvented himself. Now he's a premier battle rapper. That's why it's hard for me to take these guys serious. It's Dej Jam Poetry on steroids. Way different than a rapper battle rapping over an instrumental like 8 mile. If I can't measure your flow and hear how you sound over a beat, I'm disinterested.
    To say Daylyt is all gimmicks is just dismissive. Daylyt always has had BARS. No way around it. Listen to the man rap. If you take all the gimmicks out of the battles he still has very few clear losses. The only clear loss i can think of is B-Magic. Watch his Rich Dolarz, head ice, and Lotta Zay battles. People only pay attention to his gimmicks but regardless he is still eating these guys alive. The only knock i have against Day is that he hasn't faced the best competition.

Also if you're not interested in battle rap unless its over a beat then why do you still watch exactly?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SwagProductionz View Post
    Arsonal really is the best battle rapper he's never lost... He even beat your boy hollow... He had t-Rex shook when he came to Newark ..
    Ars got the best resume and hes battled the best of the best, and he Annihilated Hollow,But he got losses too Charron got him, Charlie Clips got him, Shotty Horroh was debatable but i feel like Shotty won, and i mean Calicoe had him shook in Detroit so i mean that dont really mean much.

Thread Information