Tony Yayo actually has an alright song? "They Hate" (Video)

he should have gotten some1 to sing the hook. he should stick to rapping. i just wasted 2 mins of my life

That was aight Yayo has stepped his game up i seen that in the couple mixtapes that came out right before TOS came out

not really my style but its way better than anything else ive ever heard from yayo. and he never needs to try and sing again lol

This is fire no doubt but Yayo got plenty of nice verses and songs to me, I think alot of people let a consensus on the internet mold their thinking i.e. Yayo is wack, 9th uses the same drums, etc...u see it all the time...if enough people say it on the internet, other folks just go along with it because its easier than getting your own opinion. And no that doesn't mean if you don't like Yayo you're being persuaded so let me just stop that in its tracks.

This is fire no doubt but Yayo got plenty of nice verses and songs to me, I think alot of people let a consensus on the internet mold their thinking i.e. Yayo is wack, 9th uses the same drums, etc...u see it all the time...if enough people say it on the internet, other folks just go along with it because its easier than getting your own opinion. And no that doesn't mean if you don't like Yayo you're being persuaded so let me just stop that in its tracks.

no, that nigga just got any annoying ass voice. this song is more mello, therefore, its more tolerable that all his other tracks lol

Back