****Tell Me What You Think About My Site Fam****

SixReasons

A CHECK OUT MY SITE WWW.YABOYMARTELL.COM
let me know what you think about the beats and the site.. and please sign my guestbook if you have time...

ALSO UNDER Collaborations /badseed/ check out the video "lil voices" at the end of the video is a snipet of a video called "bout My Bread" I produced for The Bad Seed and MIMS they both are in the video. .

enjoy and let me know what you think!:monkey:

Hmm...looks a little amateur to me. I like sites that look more professional, this one maybe looks a bit 'ghetto'. I like the lgo at the top but i think it would look better if it was much smaller in the top left hand corner and you had a more traditional navigation bar. Everything on a website should have its own place, on this one it kind of looks like things were put randomly on the page and its a bit confusing to look at. I'm not tryin to hate just tryin to give some constructive criticism ya dig? I would try to re-think it a little mate.

SP

Yea I agree, its pretty slow and have a fast connection also. Loading into the site right now and from the looks from the menu and intro page it looks good to me. If you want a professional looking site, get a better quality photo for the intro page so it looks professional. Looks like it was takin with the home digital camera.

Looks good to me. Good enuff.

Suggestions..........

Paypal link.....Check into it, homey.

Pics..............You trinna get poonani or get money?:D (JFWU) Seriously, leave all your pics for myspace, and get money on your site.

E-commerce.............That's what's happening.

My two cent. I'm working on mine as we speak. I started on it last week. Nothing fancy, just something to get right to the point. Keep doin ya thang, mane, it's ready. Any further improvements would call for a whole nother site, mane.

Last edited:
kingace said:
=

Pics..............You trinna get poonani or get money?:D (JFWU) Seriously, leave all your pics for myspace, and get money on your site.

lol, couldn't agree more... the gallery had me rolling...

thanx not looking to sell beats online looking to produce! lol looking to use it as kind of a online Portfolio.. but thanks fam keep it coming!!!

I would lose the "oooh martel..." in the beginning. Start your site off with some of your hottest sound. Get the visitor's attention.

Another comment is on the speed too. keep in mind that web sites are like songs - if someone can't get into it in 10 secs, they're gone. And instead of just flashing "Loading...", add a progress meter to it.

One use of flash is to have crazy cool graphics, but an added benefit is to minimize pages. If you're using flash, put as much into it as you can. Then you don't have to change pages for everything.

Take a look at www.musicorange.com - it's a great example of a flash music website. Or www.greenehousemusic.com (which is my site - and I don't mean that as a shameless plug - cause I think my site is too slow - which is why I'm re-working it).

Coincidentally, when I started typing this I clicked "Listen to beatz" on your site, and just looked back at the window and nothing came up.

Back