Take a break from unimaginative headboard R&B

mobeatz

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Son you not suppose to get puzzy WHOOPED................you suppose to whoop dat puzzah!!!! Look here....bang....bang....bang...bang...bang.

Gangsta shit!!!! Woooooooooooooooooo! Love that breakdown got dammit! If I catch anybody sampling it.......you won't have to worry about getting sued.........nope......try me got dammit!

Don't play with me...........don't dare load this shit in your sampler.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Favorite song ever. #1 on Rice's list of any music. It's too far up their on the list. Nothing comes close. No way of convincing of a song higher. It will never get better that that.

Yall can have hip hop. Ole "20k first week selling" face ass. :cheers: This me all the way. My swag. The real swag.

Rice's favorite music. Be like Rice.......get the ladies today!! You don't have to say a word....let the music play and make them smell your cologne! Don't get all excited to the music....just kind of sing it smoothly...you ain't got to be a hell of a singer. I can't sing worth a damn. Put that damn hip hop shit down man. That new R&B techno shit. It is turning you gay.

Last edited:
Son you not suppose to get puzzy WHOOPED................you suppose to whoop dat puzzah!!!! Look here....bang....bang....bang...bang...bang.

Gangsta shit!!!! Woooooooooooooooooo! Love that breakdown got dammit! If I catch anybody sampling it.......you won't have to worry about getting sued.........nope......try me got dammit!

Don't play with me...........don't dare load this shit in your sampler.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Favorite song ever. #1 on Rice's list of any music. It's too far up their on the list. Nothing comes close. No way of convincing of a song higher. It will never get better that that.

Yall can have hip hop. Ole "20k first week selling" face ass. :cheers: This me all the way. My swag. The real swag.

Rice's favorite music. Be like Rice.......get the ladies today!! You don't have to say a word....let the music play and make them smell your cologne! Don't get all excited to the music....just kind of sing it smoothly...you ain't got to be a hell of a singer. I can't sing worth a damn. Put that damn hip hop shit down man. That new R&B techno shit. It is turning you gay.

PREACH!! R&B used to have substance, now its all about coochie *Face palm*

At the risk of losing cool points. I don't know any of those songs lol. :bigeyes:

Get some cool points man! Buy the songs and let them soak as I and a lot of people have. Those are jems right there out of their well known songs that the radio play constantly til this day. Actually...those songs get play today as well. "What Goes Up" plays on Jazz stations as well. I think somebody remade the song and played sax or something.

Hit you with another jem.

He has a lot of well known stuff....but this is one of those forgotten jems right here.

Edit: Somebody sampled this shit.......I think it's a Mac 10 song. Or something now that I'm thinking about it.

Aw yeah! Forgot all about this. lol!

Last edited:
PREACH!! R&B used to have substance, now its all about coochie *Face palm*

Indeed. And then people get mad when an artist like Adele wins just about all the grammys. Like her or hate her her songs have substance, and to me that's refreshing.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Get some cool points man! Buy the songs and let them soak as I and a lot of people have. Those are jems right there out of their well known songs that the radio play constantly til this day. Actually...those songs get play today as well. "What Goes Up" plays on Jazz stations as well. I think somebody remade the song and played sax or something.

Hit you with another jem.

He has a lot of well known stuff....but this is one of those forgotten jems right here.

Edit: Somebody sampled this shit.......I think it's a Mac 10 song. Or something now that I'm thinking about it.

This one I kno

Here is some real singing:

big.jpg

Indeed. And then people get mad when an artist like Adele wins just about all the grammys. Like her or hate her her songs have substance, and to me that's refreshing.
her songs don't have substance. amy winehouse had the substance...no corny puns intended

^^^^One of my favorite songs right there. lol! See your Lattimore and raise you a Bobby Womack.

Edit......o.k......you did a live against Johnnie man..................O.K.........I gots to getcha.

Last edited:
^^^^One of my favorite songs right there. lol! See your Lattimore and raise you a Bobby Womack.

Edit......o.k......you did a live against Johnnie man..................O.K.........I gots to getcha.

Ha ha. Womack. Good one. What do you know about the chitlin circuit? ;) My op started with the chitling circuit hero!

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Okay first up tempo

Now the knockout

I was gonna post the Ghetto and A Song For you.

Okay now for the elements:

I'm tellin ya'll u don't want none, I'm a seventies baby!

Last edited:
whatever happened to Mad Skillz
I bet Deranged knows as they are both in/from Virginia????

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rted/studio-upgrade-what-do-you-think-415775/

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Soul music comes from ....... the soul:

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Soul. If you don't have it you can't fake it.

Back