T.I feat. 9th Wonder

S

Spektor

T.I. needs to drop a single with 9th WOnder as producer..........

thatsa all Im saying...

who agrees and disagree and why?

why not because its not pop shit!

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Thats what wrong with u listeners becuase a guy makes a grimey sound ...means he cant have a single becuase its not pop....I single is a single no matter how it sounds!

I prefer TI over big production....these minimalist take-it-back-to-the-roots singles he's been putting out have made me cringe.

Basically, I wouldn't wanna hear him over 9th production. The Toomps, Justice Leagues, Polow Da Don's, and similar styles compliment his style better. I feel like boom-bap only sounds good if the rapper has a deep/unique voice.

Basically, I wouldn't wanna hear him over 9th production. The Toomps, Justice Leagues, Polow Da Don's, and similar styles compliment his style better. I feel like boom-bap only sounds good if the rapper has a deep/unique voice.

Ya I agree man. T.I. Is one of my faves but his songs only sound good with mainstream production cause that's just the style we have grown to know from him. I could think of bunch of guys 9th wonder could collaborate with and make dope music but T.I. isnt one of them. Unless he adapted his style a little to make a beat more fitting for him and his style. I'm sure 9th could make a big sounding commercial beat if he wanted to.

Back