Synth Bass groves - 24K Magic Bruno Mars

Lol.
A week and no comments.
It's funny to me how raw talent like this gets shade. You are raw bro I would like to hear the music you made. You are professional grade. Just letting you know because nobody else seems to want to tell you. I appreciate your post.

thank you brother!! Its not to late.... The irony is im not that good at 'keyboard' but i worked on this 'bass' thing lol

Super modest. Your keyboard skills are nice. Your doing it well that song is dope. Great subjectivity. Did you get that recorded mixed mastered at a pro studio? The sound quality is crisp. I think its a hit. The singing is nice and smooth. We should remix that 24k gold. If we did it right maybe Bruno would put us on haha.

And i recorded the song in my bedroom with a Rode nt100 + a Focusrite platuim voice master however I sent it to a grammy nominated mix engineer who did magic to it lol!

Wow bro. I just joined this site. So I'm late bro but geez. I like your feel and the sound bro. Could you send me the patch for this and if you have any other bruno mars patches plzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Dope

Damn, i wish i could move my fingers like that. I really suck at playing keys, good with the Piano Roll though.

Last edited:
Back