support the movement donate beats

S2theD

hey wassup, my name is S2theD i started this movement we are still gathering artists but we have a very diverse list of members. we have alot of newbies who we are training as well as alot of pros. the goal of the movement is to connect the underground and take it to a higher level. we will crerate a huge network of underground artists called Da Undaground Nation. anyway we have a huge demand for beat makers right now and we've come across an artists who wants a particular style. so im asking if anyone here would like to join the movement and throw us some beats and hold it down for us or support the movement by donating a beat. right now we need a beat that can have some commercial appeal along the lines of Lupe Fiasco- Kick Push or Murs- LA. we also need some funky soundin beats similar to MF Doom or J DIlla. and if that sounded wierd i have no idea about any of them songs except kick push im just repeating what the artsist said so trust your own instincts on this one iht me with a beat.

Back