Suge Knight Beat Down Again

The only reason people trying Suge is cuz they know he got life on the shelf, and he can't do nothing to them.

The only reason people trying Suge is cuz they know he got life on the shelf, and he can't do nothing to them.

True but nobody ever tried him all those years before the barber shop beat down.

Anyone ever see "The Beast" fight over in that Japanese MMA league ? dues a complete monster but gets beat by little ass dudes half his size because he runs outta gas, and at least he had some gas to begin with. I imagine Suge has no gas what so ever other than the burritos with extra cheese, he relied solely on his size and entourage all those years (like the ultimate bully) but finally got his card pulled so everyone's gonna be testing him now.

i mean, i wonder if Suge is just in the party tryna chill, and people be testin him, or if Suge still thinks he's like that, and just starts ish all the time... But dude is constantly in the news for fights...

some one needs to get the kick me sign off his back, its not funny anymore.

gullee_originals said:
i mean, i wonder if Suge is just in the party tryna chill, and people be testin him, or if Suge still thinks he's like that, and just starts ish all the time... But dude is constantly in the news for fights...

That's what I wonder. People know his past rep and want to make a mark

He should stay in the house lol

CountryGumbo said:
Anyone ever see "The Beast" fight over in that Japanese MMA league ? dues a complete monster but gets beat by little ass dudes half his size because he runs outta gas, .

Yep, I know who Bob "The Beast" Sapp is... and have see many dudes half his size take him out, lol. Bob is HUGE but dudes be phuggin' Bob up like it ain't nothing to it.

Mike Tyson was going to fight him one night... Mike was in a 3 piece suit. Mike's an animal, lol. Mike was in the crowd watching the fight and ended up in the ring.

Bob The Beast Sapp (former NFL guy)

bob-sapp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Suge's days of intimidating are over.. In the words of Stewart Gilligan Griffin: "That's what happens, man. That's what happens."

Marvelous Kid said:
^hes a frikken refridgerator what the fak

That picture doesn't show how huge he really is compared to another person.... but he can only fight for a minute or so... after that, the other guy sees him do a big huff and a puff... then they light in on his azz and it's a wrap.... damn near every time. He's a huge star in Japan even though he loses (like icon status). He fought up here in Tacoma last year... he LOST to some local dude. Bob Sapp got $100,000 and the local dude THAT WON got $13,000.

This is K-1 fighting meaning they can kick too...

sapp%20Vs%20Ray%202004_1.jpg

Kimbo is headed to Japan now. That's not a joke. They said his look and aura will put him in the same category as The Beast. Mean looking black guy.

biggrome said:
That picture doesn't show how huge he really is compared to another person.... but he can only fight for a minute or so... after that, the other guy sees him do a big huff and a puff... then they light in on his azz and it's a wrap.... damn near every time. He's a huge star in Japan even though he loses (like icon status). He fought up here in Tacoma last year... he LOST to some local dude. Bob Sapp got $100,000 and the local dude THAT WON got $13,000.

This is K-1 fighting meaning they can kick too...

sapp%20Vs%20Ray%202004_1.jpg

Kimbo is headed to Japan now. That's not a joke. They said his look and aura will put him in the same category as The Beast. Mean looking black guy.
isn't that warren sapps' brother? he's like what, 6'10" or something, like 350lbs. yea, in japan, the avg person is like your daughter's size, so bob and kimbo look like godzilla compared to them. kimbo has the same problem, no wind. just like tank abbot, they're all good for the first 3 min of the fight, if you can last that long and avoid thier hay makers, you have a good chance at winning the fight.
LevLove

LevLover said:
he's like what, 6'10" or something, like 350lbs. LevLove

Yep, he's about that big, I don't know about the Warren Sapp part.

I saw one fight where a guy just kept kicking him on the side of the knee until he couldn't walk, he started limping and the little dude started kicking his other leg, Bob Sapp had to quit lol.

That dude was kicking him hella hard though, I was like Owwww...

Bob Sapp didn't hit the guy one time. That dude was kicking him like he had stole something.

Bob finally went down to one knee and waved to the ref "I don't want no mo..."

Yeah Sapps a good dude too not a bully like Suge. I was referring to him because Sapp is a huge athlete and Suge is similar in rap world in comparison too the physical size but hes just a fat outta breath cigar smoker always has been, so how bad could he actually be ? He relied on that intimidation factor and gangs backing him his whole life, his ego must be demolished now.

CountryGumbo said:
Yeah Sapps a good dude too not a bully like Suge.

Yeah, they said that's why he's so popular in Japan because he's really likeable. He was all up in Mike Tyson's grill though, lol. Mike is only 5'10" but Mike wasn't scurred.

Think I seen that Mike insident a while back.

Mike in his prime >>>Sapps in his prime

Today it would be interesting.

That Kimbo knock out was horrible too, he needs to fight that dude again real soon.

Nice life's a b1tch remix too, forgot about that song, one of my old faves.

CountryGumbo said:
That Kimbo knock out was horrible too, he needs to fight that dude again real soon.

Nice life's a b1tch remix too, forgot about that song, one of my old faves.

Thanks man.

The guy that KO'D Kimbo is fighting again on March 1st against a real MMA guy, the former WEC LightWeight Champ. I think the guy that KO'D Kimbo is going to lose... but he said when he not fighting... his only job is delivering pizza's and letting his woman make the money.

They're fighting on a mixed Boxing/MMA card that Roy Jones Jr. is putting on. Roy is headlining... Roy should just quit. I guess he was so embarrassed after that last lost to CalSlappy that he had to get right back in there. smh.

his only job is delivering pizza's and letting his woman make the money.

Lmao, the Pizza Pimp.

Roy had a chance to be the best boxer ever, It's sad but hes still a legend. I think boxing should call it quits all together though, MMA is killing it. I was a huge boxing fan but I can't even watch it anymore without falling asleep.

Image if they just used/switched to the MMA gloves in regular boxing ?

Now that could bring boxing back on top, knock outs every fight.

Back