Stereo MC's

mattb

i bought 2day his latest album.bit disappointing.i loved the ****-mix-cd he made for the Dj KICK serie,but this one..........what u think guys?i mean it got some cool tracks,but the overall level is not that goo to me....:(

MATT

can't really comment??....i've heard the 1st joint "down & dirty" and i like it..the beats are a bit grimly and it kinda carries on from where ya left on...will need to peep the rest of the album...i dunno if i would play their stuff anyway...isn't it more of a home listening joint????

out.

yep,not much than that.i copyed anyway some tracks i liked and gave it back.i will probably buy some singles on vinyl,more usefull than the whole cd!:D

but the Dj Kicks one was ****ing good!

stay cool!

MATT

Dj Kicks

i'm sure that my boy has picked up that album...he played some of the tracks and they were hot...memory fails me now so i can't name them...will get back to ya..

yo...have ya got Hairy Diamond "giving up"???...if not son....get it now...it's proper, old skool looped joint..also have ya 'eard that One Eye Monster joint ..i think it's called "dreamer" or something...kinda like Air's early stuff...are you feeling dem?????

out.

Back