Step Up Your Mental Game

quoted for truth.

whenever i step to the controls & controllers, it's all subconscious...

i have no idea where my sound comes from, or even why my shyt sounds the way it does...
The key in the past was that musicians were the right brain(creative) and the producers were the left brain(analytical).

Last edited:
I have no problem with ideas coming out of no where. . . .it's just. . .I CAN'T PLAY WHAT I HEAR =/

I can't wait to learn the keys :(

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

And oh yeah this thread got bookmarked

My theory is one of absolute values, in respect to art, sound vision, so it's hard to convey.

Kyng, the difficulty with playing what you hear is that your inner criteria is in a state of flux, as it says in this article. I think a good goal to set is to support the subconscious by alluding towards something of a masterpiece, really get in tune with the genius.

I've had a certain piano run in my subconscious for over a month now, I can't play it. For one, the place where this music 'happens' is probably not realistic, it is a vision and experience of splendor. You may see it as a problem to be solved but it's more than likely that in the bigger picture, you want to fully understand how to get there, step by step and you'r subconscious mind is working on it.

I started noticing some things about this run I wanted to play, eventually, the exact number of key strokes, then the order, how fast I'd need to be, how fluently from note to note, where to use my left hand, the quickness of crossing hands.

It's like dusting away a stone tablet, just ease into playing, before bed is a good time. And part of my theory is that this tablet is the only true masterpiece, what it beholds would transcend into all streams of modern existence. We know that exists, just from a simple story like this. Whichever object is a true enough desire to unclothe, must be enough.

I must be able to be satisfied, if I'm able to feel dissatisfied at all.

I think that is what a masterpiece really is - to the technical mind it's a much smaller sum than what it must mean to your subconscious.

It's easy to think of music as not being able to do something, rather than possibly being able to do everything.

A gradual sum of possibility is what most of us feel, the ultimate desire is probably to have everything at once with no possibility of being miscalculated, 100% desired outcome and I don't think, after that, life could go on, so maybe the ultimate music is the sound of dying.

Last edited:
As in these things? had to look it up but considering them, I probably do, they seem pretty hard to escape, why'd you ask?

1. The Law of Divine Oneness

2. The Law of Vibration

3. The Law of Action

4. The Law of Correspondence

5. The Law of Cause and Effect

6. The Law of Compensation

7. The Law of Attraction

8. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy

9. The Law of Relativity

10. The Law of Polarity

11. The Law of Rhythm

12. The Law of Gender

As in these things? had to look it up but considering them, I probably do, they seem pretty hard to escape, why'd you ask?

1. The Law of Divine Oneness

2. The Law of Vibration

3. The Law of Action

4. The Law of Correspondence

5. The Law of Cause and Effect

6. The Law of Compensation

7. The Law of Attraction

8. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy

9. The Law of Relativity

10. The Law of Polarity

11. The Law of Rhythm

12. The Law of Gender

Yes those,I ask because i was thinking of using these laws to make music.were did you find these?

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

1. The Law of Divine Oneness:
The Law of Divine Oneness helps us to understand that we live in a world where everything is connected to everything else. Everything we do, say, think and believe affects others and the universe around us.

2. The Law of Vibration:
This Universal Law states that everything in the Universe moves, vibrates, and travels in circular patterns. The same principles of vibration in the physical world apply to our thoughts, feelings, desires, and wills in the Etheric world. Each sound, thing, and even thought has its own vibrational frequency, unique unto itself.

3. The Law of Action:
The Law of Action must be applied in order for us to manifest things on earth. Therefore, we must engage in actions that support our thoughts, dreams, emotions and words.

4. The Law of Correspondence:
This Universal Law states that the principles or laws of physics that explain the physical world – energy, Light, vibration, and motion – have their corresponding principles in the etheric or universe. “As above, so below.”

5. The Law of Cause and Effect:
This Universal Law states that nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws. Every action has a reaction or consequence and we “reap what we have sown.”

6. The Law of Compensation:
This Universal Law is the Law of Cause and Effect applied to blessings and abundance that are provided for us. The visible effects of our deeds are given to us in gifts, money, inheritances, friendships, and blessings.

7. The Law of Attraction:
This Universal Law demonstrates how we create the things, events, and people that come into our lives. Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions produce energies which, in turn, attract like energies. Negative energies attract negative energies and positive energies attract positive energies.

8. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy:
This Universal Law states that all persons have within them the power to change the conditions in their lives. Higher vibrations consume and transform lower ones; thus, each of us can change the energies in our lives by understanding the Universal Laws and applying the principles in such a way as to effect change.

9. The Law of Relativity:
This Universal Law states that each person will receive a series of problems (Tests of Initiation) for the purpose of strengthening the Light within. We must consider each of these tests to be a challenge and remain connected to our hearts when proceeding to solve the problems. This law also teaches us to compare our problems to others’ problems and put everything into its proper perspective. No matter how bad we perceive our situation to be, there is always someone who is in a worse position. It is all relative.

10. The Law of Polarity:
This Universal Law states that everything is on a continuum and has an opposite. We can suppress and transform undesirable thoughts by concentrating on the opposite pole. It is the law of mental vibrations.

11. The Law of Rhythm:
This Universal Law states that everything vibrates and moves to certain rhythms. These rhythms establish seasons, cycles, stages of development, and patterns. Each cycle reflects the regularity of God’s universe. Masters know how to rise above negative parts of a cycle by never getting too excited or allowing negative things to penetrate their consciousness.

12. The Law of Gender:
This Universal Law states that everything has its masculine (yang) and feminine (yin) principles, and that these are the basis for all creation. The spiritual Initiate must balance the masculine and feminine energies within herself or himself to become a Master and a true co-creator with God.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

This may sound crazy but i think the Beatles used some of these laws or knew about them.Songs like Hello Goodbye,All you need is love,Here there and everywhere,Within Without you, just to name a few.

Last edited:
Yeah, these are like core beliefs, pretty much the foundation of how I make music, but to me it draws up a state of duality.

My furthest take on philosophy requires falsifiability and understanding the balance of the universe through these laws makes me feel empty and resolved.

That's where art comes in for me, each of my most poignant moments through art, in conversation with the universe have breached upon on of these laws in some way.

This is just an excerpt from a wiki article on absurdism, helps to explain my point, art, it's like a leap of faith with an unkown but joyous consequence...

Albert Camus

Although the notion of the 'absurd' is pervasive in all of the literature of Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus is his chief work on the subject. In it, Camus considers absurdity as a confrontation, an opposition, a conflict or a "divorce" between two ideals. Specifically, he defines the human condition as absurd, as the confrontation between man's desire for significance, meaning and clarity on the one hand – and the silent, cold universe on the other. He continues that there are specific human experiences evoking notions of absurdity. Such a realization or encounter with the absurd leaves the individual with a choice: suicide, a leap of faith or recognition. He concludes that recognition is the only defensible option.[9]

For Camus, suicide is a "confession" that life is not worth living; it is a choice implicitly declaring that life is "too much". Suicide offers the most basic "way out" of absurdity: the immediate termination of the self and its place in the universe.
The absurd encounter can also arouse a "leap of faith", a term derived from one of Kierkegaard's early pseudonyms, Johannes de Silentio (although the term was not used by Kierkegaard himself[10]), where one believes that there is more than the rational life (aesthetic or ethical). To take a "leap of faith", one must act with the "virtue of the absurd" (as Johannes de Silentio put it), where a suspension of the ethical may need to exist. This faith has no expectations, but is a flexible power initiated by a recognition of the absurd. However, Camus states that because the leap of faith escapes rationality and defers to abstraction over personal experience, the leap of faith is not absurd. Camus considers the leap of faith as "philosophical suicide", rejecting both this and physical suicide.[10][11]

Lastly, a person can choose to embrace his or her own absurd condition. According to Camus, one's freedom – and the opportunity to give life meaning – lies in the recognition of absurdity. If the absurd experience is truly the realization that the universe is fundamentally devoid of absolutes, then we as individuals are truly free. "To live without appeal",[12] as he puts it, is a philosophical move to define absolutes and universals subjectively, rather than objectively. The freedom of humans is thus established in a human's natural ability and opportunity to create his own meaning and purpose; to decide (or think) for him- or herself. The individual becomes the most precious unit of existence, as he or she represents a set of unique ideals which can be characterized as an entire universe in its own right. In acknowledging the absurdity of seeking any inherent meaning, but continuing this search regardless, one can be happy, gradually developing his or her own meaning from the search alone.
Camus states in The Myth of Sisyphus: "Thus I draw from the absurd three consequences, which are my revolt, my freedom, and my passion. By the mere activity of consciousness I transform into a rule of life what was an invitation to death, and I refuse suicide".[13]

You Lost me with that one^lol.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Universal Laws, also referred to as Spiritual Laws or Laws Of Nature are the unwavering and unchanging principles that rule our entire universe and are the means by which our world and the entire cosmos continues to exist, thrive and expand.There are a large and ever growing number of people in the world who are waking up and becoming aware of these laws yet it's still the vast majority who believe that life just happens. That the various events, conditions and circumstances they experience in life are based on "random yes's and no's" regardless of how good or bad they might perceive them to be or are just a random series of occurrences altogether fully believing there's no definitive purpose or underlying reason why things happen as they do.
I personally encounter many who come to a place of wonder and curiosity who often ask, What's the secret to doing what you love to do? "What is this Secret Formula I'm hearing so much about for experiencing harmony, joy, fulfillment, abundance and happiness?"
The answer is always the same. There is no secret at all. In fact it's really quite simple once you choose to awaken to, become "conscious of", and develop a bit deeper understanding or "heightened awareness " of how and why these incredible and wondrous "Laws" effortlessly and consistently operate as they do.
In fact you don't even have to do that but it certainly helps.All that's required of you is simply a matter of "doing" 4 simple yet extremely powerful and creative steps and Universal Laws take over and provide the rest.
You don't have to know how Universal Laws work or for that matter even be aware that they exist. They are ALWAYS working whether you are "consciously aware" of it or not.
Ok...so what are those 4 steps I mentioned?
Well...this section is "suppose to be" only about explaining Universal Laws, but what the heck, here they are...
1) Hold a conscious intention
2) Focus on it's "realness"
3) Think, speak and act as if you already have it
4) Take action on the ways and means to make it "physical" as they show up.
It TRULY is as simple as that.

Your ONLY job is the why and the what. Universal Laws job is the when and the how. Have no fear though, Universal Laws ALWAYS do their job and the more intentional, focused you are on doing yours the quicker they do theirs.
Ok, back to what Universal Laws are specifically and how they impact and in fact determine EVERY aspect of your life.
In essence, Universal Laws, or Laws of Nature as they're often called, are the governing force that determine without fail EVERY aspect of creation including each of the events, conditions and circumstances experienced by you, me and everyone else in the world on both an individual and collective level.
Sadly, the vast majority never take the time or put forth the effort to develop an awareness of these Universal Laws let alone how to align and harmonize themselves with these immutable and unwavering principles that would, with absolute and unwavering certainty, literally attract abundance or whatever else they might be seeking, to them.
Instead they attempt to seek, find, and acquire Abundance and Happiness through various "external physical channels" such as working more hours, accumulating more stuff, and in so doing, becoming so out of balance that they become depleted, inevitably developing what I call a scattered consciousness, resulting in physical, mental and emotional overwhelm, exhaustion, depression, anxiety, fear, doubt, worry and a host of other counter productive effects that only serve to create precisely the opposite of the outcome "desired."
They unknowingly and unconsciously, due to a lack of deeper understanding, overlook the inexhaustible and unlimited supply which is quite literally "Infinite" in nature that is readily available, and easily within the grasp of any and every person on earth who is willing to accept it and "allow" it to be.
So, I suppose you could say that "The Secret" to experiencing this Infinite and unlimited supply personally is as simple as making the "conscious choice" to do so.
All that's required is to become aware, "conscious of" and once this crucial step is done, simply choose to harmonize with these unwavering, immutable and ever present Universal Laws which, in so doing can and will provide a kind and quality of life that is often referred to as "Heaven on earth."
Yet the fact is that most choose not to. It's certainly not because they don't want to experience the change that happens as a result, but rather due to what they have been told and taught throughout their lives and have come to understand and believe to be rational, logical and realistic through these traditional teachings received.
They choose to utilize, as the vast majority in the world do, an outside in approach to life rather than gaining the understanding that all things in life...ALL things, begin inside. Based on the kind and quality of this inner process, events, conditions and circumstances show up on the outside that harmonize perfectly with what's happening inside.
The result of this all too common, traditionally taught and established majority way of thinking and "doing things" shows up in our physical world as broken families, rising bankruptcies, ever increasing health problems, war, poverty, hunger, etc. etc.
It is by failing to understand, recognize and consciously harmonize with the Source from where all Abundance and Happiness comes, that so many seem to struggle so long and hard, choosing to swim against rather than with the "flow" of life and as a result continue to experience very limited, mediocre, "hard earned" and temporary results.
The vast majority have developed a predominant way of thinking, acting and doing that causes them to completely overlook the unerring simplicity of the process of creation and how to consciously, purposefully and intentionally connect to and align with the unlimited Supply of Everything that can and will easily and effortlessly provide what they claim they desire to experience (and more) for their lives.
They completely overlook the simplicity of the process, perhaps due to it's simplicity and unknowingly, consistently and "unconsciously" create the polar opposite of the outcomes that they continually hope and wish they could.
Due to this consistent self limiting cycle many "perceive" themselves to be shut off from this Infinite supply by becoming so caught up in trying to "Have More" by "Doing More" that they never find, and completely overlook the simple yet profound and freeing truth of how to intentionally harmonize their internal way of being with these Universal Laws and principles, that once understood, harmonized with and through consistent and conscious application, would provide them with far more than they could have ever previously imagined or "perceived" as possible!
Yet through a conscious choice to become aware of these Universal Laws...through a simple choice to explore their depth and their perfection the simplicity of life is both revealed and experienced.
That's what you'll soon discover the following Universal Laws and Principles to be. Simplicity and perfection in it's purest form.
Becoming aware of, developing an understanding in, aligning and consciously harmonizing with their tremendous, immutable and unwavering power with a clear and focused intention, can mean the difference between a life filled with lack, hardship, fear, anxiety and struggle, or one of joy, satisfaction, limitless prosperity, a profound sense of peace and fulfillment.
It's all simply a choice.
The key to experiencing harmony and fulfillment in life lies in choosing to become aware of and "consciously" harmonizing your thought, intention, and actions with these incredible Universal Laws enabling and empowering you to begin experiencing "desired" results which show up in your "physical world" as the events, conditions and circumstances experienced in each and every area of life.
Make no mistake...
Universal Laws aren't in any way, shape or form "religious" in nature. They are of a "spiritual or holistic" nature for sure yet there is a tremendous difference in the two.
Mistakenly, many people, when they think of our Source or Creator, believe that you must be a "religious fanatic", or "super spiritual person" to enable and allow the Universal Laws and principles to produce their desires and begin to make positive changes in their lives.
This is absolutely not the case! The Universal Laws and principles that govern every aspect of existence and which are responsible for determining your individual life operate with the same precise, predictable and unwavering certainty, making no distinctions, judgments or determinations as to who, how, when or what they work for.
They are inescapable, unwavering and are at work 100% of the time regardless of your awareness of or ignorance to them. Their perfect, precise, consistent and unwavering operation make no judgments or determinations based on your age, color, creed, geographical location, education, gender, religious preference, social status, etc etc.
The ONLY thing that determines HOW they work and WHAT is created as a result of their perfect and unfailing operation is simply a matter of YOUR individual choice or free will.
Just as electricity or gravity make no distinctions or judgments as to WHO they work for, Universal Laws operate in the same precise, immutable and unwavering fashion. It doesn't matter if you're young, old, black, white, Asian, Indian, American, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, or even atheist, Universal Laws operate in a very specific and predictable manner 100% of the time and as a result, through developing an awareness of HOW they work and consciously aligning your intention, thoughts, words, and actions with them can and will begin to attract and experience outcomes which many believe to be unreachable and/or impossible and which the vast majority in the world would consider to be "miracles."
The fact of the matter is, once you begin to understand the awesome and unwavering power of these Universal Laws and their non prejudice nature, you begin to clearly see and understand that every outcome in life, regardless of how it might be "perceived", IS a "miracle" yet many are simply "unconsciously" creating "undesired miracles" for themselves due to a lack of conscious awareness and deeper understanding.

"Miracles happen, not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to what we 'know' of nature." - St. Augustine
It is my intention as well as my hope to assist you in developing the awareness of these Universal Laws or Laws of Nature and as you will soon hopefully discover and come to "know" for yourself, you have been provided the incredible, precious and irrevocable gift of choosing your life experience regardless of your current "perceptions" and irrespective of where you may currently find yourself in relation to the outcomes currently being experienced whether physically, financially, relationally, emotionally or spiritually.
You already have everything required to experience harmony and fulfillment in each and every area of your life. It's simply a matter of stirring and awakening what's already within you.
You have been given the ability as well as the inalienable right of free will as we all have to consciously or unconsciously choose what your individual life experience will consist of.
So the secret...the master key to the Kingdom...is to simply make the choice to become conscious.
These Universal Laws also referred to as Universal truths deliver to all without prejudice or judgment, in exactly the same way for those that we perceive to be the saints of our world as well as those that some might judge, perceive and as a result label as bad people.
The only distinction are the physical outcomes received...what is received back, which is determined by individual choice and without fail is only determined by what YOU or any other individual choose to give out.
The Universe and the Universal Laws which govern it serve as a reflection device much like a mirror which ensures without fail that what is received individually is only and ALWAYS determined by what is given or projected out individually. Who chooses what is projected? YOU do.
These timeless Universal principles are exact and unwavering, no matter who or what you are!
If you give and project Love, you receive Love whether you enter a church building or not! If you give and project kindness, you will receive kindness whether you carry a halo over your head or not.(Okay, that's a bit extreme) If you give service you receive back in relation to the service provided. If you choose to project and give out unpleasantness, you receive back things and circumstances that are unpleasant.

Universal Laws NEVER fail or waver.

By choosing to review the Universal Laws provided below, you will have come a long way in expanding your individual awareness...finding the key, or "Missing Link" that so many before you have found to provide wealth where there was poverty, abundance where there was scarcity , health where there was illness, joy where there was depression, love where there was fear and have transformed and lifted multitudes from a state of seeming destitution and hopelessness to incredible joy, unwavering faith and as a result seemingly "miraculous" outcomes and experiences in each and every area of their lives.
By becoming aware of and consciously aligning and harmonizing with these Universal Laws and beginning to consciously, intentionally and purposefully utilize your individual and inalienable right of free will to harmonize your internal "beingness" with your "desired" outcomes, you will begin to know, feel and experience for yourself the indescribable Divine Connection that does and has always existed, but which you may have previously "perceived" to be somehow separate from you and as a result, hidden from your comprehension.
You will soon come to understand with crystal clarity how many have unknowingly allowed dis-empowering, self limiting and self sabotaging, traditionally established teachings which have been passed down from generation to generation to limit what has always been available to you and anyone choosing to break free from the mindset of the mass majority to seek it out and find it.
You'll become awakened to the fact that through unknowingly absorbing and accepting these beliefs and the perceptions they create...what you "perceive" truth to be, will without fail determine the kind and quality of life that you'll be enabled to experience.
Universal Laws don't judge and make distinctions as to "what" you believe but only provide outcomes in exact proportion to the kind and quality of the belief held.
"As you believe you shall receive."
What you will soon discover and realize is that these falsely formed beliefs which are directly responsible for determining and projecting your "perception of reality", will reflect back to you outcomes...physical outcomes in the way of events, conditions and circumstances in exact proportion to the "beliefs" and perceptions you hold....that you are actually often times "unconsciously" attracting and drawing to you more of what you "consciously" claim that you choose not to experience into your life!
This information will allow you to, first of all develop an unshakable awareness of the incredible power of these simple truths we call Universal Laws, and then assist you in developing a strategy to recognize, overwrite and replace the conflicting and self sabatoging beliefs held which serve as the underlying cause for consistent and unconscious, self limiting thoughts and "perceptions" of lack, limitation and discord that hold so many bondage, in a perceived world of never enough time, barely enough money, and the seemingly real and at times overwhelming state of continual stress, struggle, anxiety and seemingly inescapable fear.
Developing an understanding of, learning to consciously align and harmonize with and consistently utilize your newfound power to consciously, purposefully and intentionally implement these wondrous never erring or wavering Laws of Creation will turn your life into an incredible journey of limitless hope, joy, fulfillment, prosperity, Abundance and Happiness, IF you will only choose to "allow" them to.
You will have discovered the immutable and unwavering governing force of the "Infinite Supply" of all that is, was and always will be available to you.
By consciously utilizing the power of these simple, seemingly mystical, yet incredibly powerful Universal Principles, you will be well on your way to uncovering the answers that have seemed to evade you for so long.
You will begin to experience for yourself what it means to really live, free of bondage, fear, self-doubt, worry and anxiety. You will discover, beyond the shadow of a doubt that you were intended to live a life determined by and based only on your choosing which extends far beyond the scope of your current self imposed boundaries and limited imagination.
By coming to an understanding of and harmonizing with these simple yet profound Universal Principles, in a conscious, intentional and focused manner you will come to understand the true meaning of freedom, and begin to experience prosperity, wholeness and fulfillment in every area of your life.
Ok, now that you have a basic understand of what Universal Laws are, let's look at them individually and develop a crystal clear understanding of how, by consciously choosing and aligning your future actions with them, you can and if you choose, will, have a dramatic and powerful effect in enhancing the outcomes and experiences in each and every area of your life.
Let's Get Started.....

First, we'll cover a few of the Universal Laws and Principles that determine your individual capability to attract whatever it is you desire into our life. (Each link below will open a new window on top of this page)

The Law Of Vibration states that anything that exists in our universe, whether seen or unseen, broken down into and analyzed in it's purest and most basic form, consists of pure energy or light which resonates and exists as a vibratory frequency or pattern.

The Law Of AttractionThe Law of Attraction is the Universal Law which ensures that whatever energy is broadcast out into the universe is joined by (or attracted to) energies that are of an equal or harmonious frequency, resonance or vibration.

The Law Of Cause And Effect states that any action produces or returns a result or outcome in exact proportion to the act or cause which initiated it. Also referred to as Sowing and Reaping or Karma.

The Law Of Resonance The Law of Resonance is the Universal Law which determines the various vibratory patterns or frequencies which are determined and projected based on various thoughts, beliefs and emotions and the resulting projected frequency which activates the Law of Attraction ensuring that this resonance or projected energy can only harmonize with energies that vibrate or resonate at a similar harmonious vibratory frequency which determine and create your physical results.

The Law Of GrowthThe Law of Growth is the Universal Law which is one of the simplest to comprehend. It simply exists to ensure that something always grows, that creation is constant and determined by the kind and quality of seed which is planted. In the case of Universal truth this seed is determined by the energy projected. Through it's immutable, unwavering and predictable operation you can become conscious and purposeful in what you project or plant which will determine what you will receive or harvest in each area of your life.

The Law Of Abundance The Law Of Abundance can best be understood by looking at the continual growth and unlimited resources available within our Universe. It is continuously producing and multiplying effortlessly through the power of the above Universal Laws, the abundance of which is determined only by the kind and quality of the seed or energy projected.

The Law Of PolarityDo you ever wonder why in a world of unfathomable Abundance why it is that we must sometimes go through events, conditions and circumstances that we perceive as unpleasant? Becoming aware of and developing a deeper understanding concerning the Law Of Polarity may provide the insight that you need.

The Law Of Reciprocity The Law Of Reciprocity which is intricately connected and harmonizes perfectly with all Universal Law, initiates and creates an unwavering and unfailing process which “Reciprocates” meaning to give and take mutually or to return in kind or degree.

It is our sincere hope that you will discover, absorb, and learn to harmonize and align with the above Universal Laws to bring into your physical world that which you desire to experience.
By discovering and implementing these Universal Principles into your day to day life, you will begin to develop an awareness that you may not have previously experienced prior to absorbing this knowledge.
It is important to understand that The knowledge of how Universal Laws operate in and of themselves will be of no benefit to you. It is in the "correct implementation" of the knowledge acquired and learning to harmonize your actions with their unwavering certainty that will allow and enable you to experience a life above and beyond your wildest expectations.
After reviewing each of the above Universal Laws, it would best serve you to explore The Power Of The Human Mind and discover your individual capability to begin "consciously" harmonizing your day to day actions with these Universal Laws to begin attracting and experiencing what you most desire in your life.http://www.abundance-and-happiness.com/universal-laws.html

Last edited:
You Lost me with that one^lol.

:D That's what I'm saying, far out!

I think these laws are too pure, counter-productivity is necessary, it colours the world, it is the debris of the mind.

Simply spoken, art can do absurb things and I describe it as a leap of faith to believe in art.

I never quite get the impression that most people understand art or what I mean when I say it, I think they are at a loss with what they have divorced from themselves due to rationalisation.

:D That's what I'm saying, far out!

I think these laws are too pure, counter-productivity is necessary, it colours the world, it is the debris of the mind.

Simply spoken, art can do absurb things and I describe it as a leap of faith to believe in art.

I never quite get the impression that most people understand art or what I mean when I say it, I think they are at a loss with what they have divorced from themselves due to rationalisation.
So when snoop dog says he has his mind on his money and his money on his mind, is he talking about the Law of Attraction?I see alot of that going on in hip hop and rap.

Last edited:
Nobody else in the world shares exactly the same view as you when it comes to music.

This is great because it means that if you created a song that adhered to every last belief you have about music, it would sound like nothing that’s ever been
written before.

Your internal criteria is a big reason why you have the ability to be a
completely unique artist.

damn...that shyt jumped off the page!

AWESOME POST...glad you shared this mayne...
:cheers:

Last edited:
So when snoop dog says he has his mind on his money and his money on his mind, is he talking about the Law of Attraction?I see alot of that going on in hip hop and rap.

Yeah. I mean you must have literally dreamed yourself into the position your in now.

damn...that shyt jumped off the page!

AWESOME POST...glad you shared this mayne...
:cheers:

Yeah I liked that part. I'm certain that most of the artists I listen to are in the dark about my inner criteria, yet they have the ability to get there. Strange.

Mental game is very important if you wanna get good in music. Don't just listen and create, think, think and think again. Also you have to empty your mind once in a while to keep things fresh and going.
cheers.gif

Last edited:
My theory is one of absolute values, in respect to art, sound vision, so it's hard to convey.

Kyng, the difficulty with playing what you hear is that your inner criteria is in a state of flux, as it says in this article. I think a good goal to set is to support the subconscious by alluding towards something of a masterpiece, really get in tune with the genius.

I've had a certain piano run in my subconscious for over a month now, I can't play it. For one, the place where this music 'happens' is probably not realistic, it is a vision and experience of splendor. You may see it as a problem to be solved but it's more than likely that in the bigger picture, you want to fully understand how to get there, step by step and you'r subconscious mind is working on it.

I started noticing some things about this run I wanted to play, eventually, the exact number of key strokes, then the order, how fast I'd need to be, how fluently from note to note, where to use my left hand, the quickness of crossing hands.

It's like dusting away a stone tablet, just ease into playing, before bed is a good time. And part of my theory is that this tablet is the only true masterpiece, what it beholds would transcend into all streams of modern existence. We know that exists, just from a simple story like this. Whichever object is a true enough desire to unclothe, must be enough.

I must be able to be satisfied, if I'm able to feel dissatisfied at all.

I think that is what a masterpiece really is - to the technical mind it's a much smaller sum than what it must mean to your subconscious.

It's easy to think of music as not being able to do something, rather than possibly being able to do everything.

A gradual sum of possibility is what most of us feel, the ultimate desire is probably to have everything at once with no possibility of being miscalculated, 100% desired outcome and I don't think, after that, life could go on, so maybe the ultimate music is the sound of dying.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

This “brain development” part of your training is the key to being highly creative in your songwriting, because in this training you are actually developing and strengthening your musical brain

word...the more you push the boundaries, the further you go...

Back