Spanish Guitar Hip Hop Thread

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
Yeah man........there was a time in hip hop and R&B where YOU would have been stealing............cough............um....buying spanish guitar lick samples. Where were you when this was poppin on the T.V and radio?

Help me people........where are those spanish guitar licks at?

AND :bigeyes: where the Phatty's at in the video........we came along way. Asses is outrageous today. lmao!!!! V Tripple A was going on.....VAAA.....Videos Against Ass Assoiciation. They popped up a lot back then. Now Nicki is on Cosmos.....but comos used to say your fat.....not phat. Sir Mix A Lot was down with Phat Back meat. Cellulose is no problem baby........but not for the V Tripple A....no sir!!!

Last edited:
^^ one of the best beats ever....written and produced by R. Kelly...it immediately reminds me of nighttime in the early 2000s lol

This one was pretty dope

Last edited:
Oh shit Damn I was like 17 years old or some like that.. The lack of high hats is soothing to the ears right now. SHAKERS!! Thats what ima **** with for like the next week yup fuk it shakers it is.

I have a crazy pack full of all kinds of different spanish guitar licks, its actually ****in awesome. Its on my other PC which is packed away though atm because im moving house. Ill have to bookmark this thread and ill upload them whenever I whip that thing out

Back