Soundclick is Pathetic

theonlybman

With all this talk about hip hop being dead, it seems to me the most obvious place to see that this is true is www.soundclick.com. Now I don't know the site well enought to say there ain't no "real hip hop" in there, but from what I've heard, most of its generic and unorignal and not very good.

Where are the real hip hop cats posting their stuff on the net?

alot of the top of the hip hop charts is mad wack cus the hot **** like remixes get deleted when ppl post the original song and it stays there forever.

hip hop died around 85........................all this trash talk,killing,and drug use ruined it,and worst of all rap music took over...

hip hop aint dead asshats...

you can't kill an inanimate object.

Now granted, the subject matter may have evaporated, but that's because there's only so many times a person can say something before it's redundant. The commercial hip hop you hear now will dissipate in a year or two, don't worry.

CrAcKa-JaCk said:
hip hop aint dead asshats...

you can't kill an inanimate object.

Now granted, the subject matter may have evaporated, but that's because there's only so many times a person can say something before it's redundant. The commercial hip hop you hear now will dissipate in a year or two, don't worry.

You know what I mean you bootyhat,I'm sure you've called an inanimate object ''gay'' before...........for example if you dont like a cheeseburger at McDonald's,then you'll spit it out and call it gay....I meant what it stood for etc. now RAP is all about sex,drugs,and cash....I almost forgot jewelry,power,and BEEF.....which leads to death.

bigdogsdontbarkloud said:
Ain't you like 15 years old? WTF do you know about 1985?

By George he's got it...

I'm half-tempted to go to walmart and pick me up some rope... these threads/topics make me want to hurt myself.

how is a place where u can post up ur music pathetic?Lmao ur acting like u created hip hop, wtf u talkin bout hip hop is dead? i dont even got time to argue, this is a stupid thread anyway

There's decent stuff on soundclick but it's not worth the time weeding through all the garbage. I have a page on there.

www.soundclick.com/cameronthomas but I only use it to host songs. If I want to check out other peoples material I go myspace. On myspace finding good music is usually as easy as finding an artist you like and then checking out artists on their friends list.

Anyways real Hip Hop isn't dead. It's just not as accessible anymore. You have to dig for it. Believe me though it's out there.

one thing i hate about soundclick is the promotional tools that are available. So for i think its around $50 u can get promoted on various areas over the site, that way ur song makes it at least into the top 10-20 .....and for what???? even if u hit the top spot it doesnt matter....cause uve cheated people dont necessarily like ur music more just cause it was blatantly shoved in their face. the charts are crooked and theres so many ways to cheat them. so yeah...**** soundclick lol

but then again if ur after quality music myspace / artist launch / naughtyaudio etc non of them are any better cause theyve all got large numbers of not so hot artists/generic beat makers and just a handful of quality musicians. the good music is there but its just harder to find.....just like professional chart music....ur not gonna find the most talented musician in the world in the pop top ten.

one more thing i hate just as a post note..... the people that use these sites to put up other peoples songs like "these are my favourite tunes.... i like 50 , chris brown, nelly......" - just piss off. theyre meant to showcase talent, its not for some goons top ten. thats whats happened to bebo.... they have a band section but its ruined by little teenagers thinking theyre musicians casue they can use virtual dj or ejay and ****.......its really gets my goat!!!!

ejay....isn't that the sampler you just loop premade beats???
i get you on that one.....but saying that sites garbage is preety low of ya...... its another site thats open for basically anyone with access to it to freely put there music up...... yeah theres probably alot of garbage on there, but its on the big charts worldwide too......

k i g2g so, ill just say check out my page as well......heh

Yeah, you have to sort to too much trash to hear a good song on soundclick

Back