Soul Funk coming back faster than I predicted........

only snoop (who's been on these kinda tracks before) is doing it and k dot stepped into that realm.. but if you call it a come backkk..

Soul and funk are two genres that will never die. They are classics. It's good music. It'll always be in or around the mainstream.

Last edited:
I'm talking real soul..fros and braids....not that universal shit....:) Like this shit would be universal if it was minus "Charlie Wilson" on it and minus the background soul glow singers...it would be a Katy Perry feature. But hey...we had to get slick the same way them mfers get slick, right? Got to get slick with our own shit, man! We get enough slick moves into the game like this then all of the "cry baby R&B guys" will have a lane again.

Feel it man! Real soul/funk shit. Fist in the air shit........

Nah man it's not just a Snoop thing.......Cali bringing that funk....Snoop is just comfortable in this lane.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Kick a hole in the FUUCKIN wall baby!!

Wake yall ass up....

Wish Quik would do what his fans been waiting on..........and that's a whole album full of this shit.......and keep it coming. Album pissed me off. And that's the poroblem with Pet Semetary......I wanted MORE OF THAT...got less.....

Wooooooooooooooo!!! Fuuck all that all shit Quik.....

Last edited:
Back