So why do you produce the same stuff that's on the radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture+19.png

I admire your ambition but you got to have visiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiion!

Real businessmen bite and emulate popular products all the time. Follow Apple,Linux,Windows and google for the next 5 years or do a five year regression of their products......the only difference between these guys and producers in the music industry is there is a lack of innovation...that ain't no biiiiiiiiiiiiznesss....that's how economic bubbles and balloons are created....innovators are only slightly affected because they were biting...but only a little....your next beat cd should have 20 beats on it....5 instantly reconizable "this is like" type beat and the other 15 should be pure you...if all your **** sounds like RZA, Timbaland, dre, neptunes...then you have a creative problem that will slinderiiize your stake in the market...now from my experience when you have a creative problem, you can collectiviiiiiiiiiiiiiiize...or run like a solitary rat.

lmaooooo

but I can dig it! :cheers:

So you're saying if I work for McDonalds and buy a burger it shouldn't count towards the billion sold? lol. Or are you saying clearchannel doesn't exsist? DJs and stations aren't compensated to play material from mainstream down to underground artists? Youtube, myspace, imeem and other outlets don't advertise and link you to artists?

It still got played, it still got sold, regardless of the circumstances.

Very easy to understand. You're clueless going off of hearsay. No offense intended.

Hearsay???

You worked with Yukmouth...right??

Why don't you ask him if any rap a lot artists records ever got bought back off the shelf by Prince........

I'm sure he wouldn't hold any punches.. he has been burned by the industry.

Last edited:
LMAO - Jackpot Productionz is running around in the biz still trying to rub two nickels together off of his beats, but a dude like D.U. from the Outz is still eating off of the Eminem Slim Shady LP....

names have been being named today...in case you didn't get the memo...

or now...since your a mod and everything, you can't name names...right?
I'd name names if I could remember every wack producer who thinks they're innovative on this site. I don't even read names on posts, as far as I know I've joked, argued, and helped out everyone on this site the same.

Shoutout to VDub, got a brain freeze last post, but that's the dope Rnb producer who get people heated when he wins battles. :cheers:

If I had brainfreeze on a cat who i think is dope, what you think happens when someone irrelevant comes thru?

Last edited:
Hearsay???

You worked with Yukmouth...right??

Why don't you ask him if any rap a lot artists records ever got bought back off the shelf by Prince........

I'm sure he wouldn't hold any punches.. he has been burned by the industry.

LMAO - Jackpot Productionz is running around in the biz still trying to rub two nickels together off of his beats, but a dude like D.U. from the Outz is still eating off of the Eminem Slim Shady LP....

What's your beef w/jackpot. You got old Fugees and Flipmode and JDGAF $$$. Told on yaself. Not sure I ever met you, but kicked it with Pace a few times. WTF you doing up here?

And why you actin like you don't know the soundscan game? lol. :cheers:

Last edited:
What's your beef w/jackpot. You got old Fugees and Flipmode and JDGAF $$$. Told on yaself. Not sure I ever met you, but kicked it with Pace a few times. WTF you doing up here?

And why you actin like you don't know the soundscan game? lol. :cheers:

I don't have any issues with Jackpot..

I am just tryin to point out that somebody like the Outs, who been layin down tracks for 15+ years.... you can understand that they are irrelevant now..

But dude is hangin his hat on MIMS, I can't a dude talk down to me hangin his hat MIMS...

I'm not him.

worst post of the thread

Lol well of coarse you would say that. I'm just telling it as it is man. The pro producers are good at what they do... if they wanted to change it up, I'm sure they would, but the music on the radio is what the consumers want to hear, so why fix something if it ain't broke?

Last edited:
He's just mad cuz some of us actually do this for a career and he's working the cash register at Verizon.......

True Story for this space cadet....^^^^^ HIM

My check next week will cover the total amount of your royalty check from that MIMS joint you did..... through 2088

and that's IF you even got any points..... which I would bet my testicles that you didn't.

Last edited:
Lol what's up with verizon. It's either the music business or a career at verizon these days huh? Lol

that is the point these cats miss......

you got dudes waitin tables at Applebees that are selling beats in this day and age.... But they want you to believe it is their "career"

Last edited:
He's just mad cuz some of us actually do this for a career and he's working the cash register at Verizon.......
Wow, lol...WTF?

Y'all even know each other or know what each other do? Not siding. Just seems like the anymosity must've came from something personal if the other guy is indeed D.U. We all should be happy up in here getting money.

EDIT: I think he just said he isn't D.U.

Either way, what's with all the beef sh*t? It's just the net!:cheers:

And I don't find the Verizon Applebees sh*t funny. If I don't get another placement in a few years, i'll be up in one of those places!:cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back