So Eminem coming with MMLP2?

Zonic

the voice... the flow...the melodies... the hair...

it's back, finally...

Last edited:
itll be good...M wouldnt name his album M(arshall)M(athers) LP 2 unless he knew it wouldnt dissapoint.

he probly been working onit for a minit.. because people like me, who listen to rap music/ and "Real hip hop" know if it aint bangin', we don't want it! Marshall mathers LP WAS real hiphop, it was bangin! this new shit you speak of should be good..

that call of booty track he did, with the rock beat sucked though.. JMO!

Don't get caught up by the album title. Some people get exited because they expect things to be like back in the days. He'll never reach SSLP/MMLP level again. It's just impossible!

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

he gotta stop doing that screamy shout rap though
Yeah i definitely agree with you on that. He started changing his flow and voice like around 2001-2002. I still don't understand what happened to him that time.

I'm not judging it yet but the semi high pitch shady flow was slightly there, which is something I haven't heard him do in years.

Last edited:
It will be wack like his last two albums, but his fanbase will eat it up.
Arent people jus dumb as ****??? Your right,, his last stuff was wack as fucc, but people still listen to it and anticipate it I think, ...I don't get the excitement...I don't give 2 fuccs about him...him and dr dre are just trolling everybody...and if you don't see it that way your just dumb....so who wants to disagree with me??? We can go back and forth all u want. - real talk these big names are gonna troll and troll as long as they can... once you get big u stay there, eveb if everything after is wack.. .its pretty dumb, but that's the way things are right now, .. Jay-z is an exception, he actually tries to make dope stuff, well, his last cd was a dissapoinment for me, ... actually I listened to it once and never wanted to hear it again.... yeah, the rap industry is cornin it up right now, lol, sh*t is toooooo waaaack for me, ..I don't even listen to music anymore, ... I hate it. well, I don't listen to Eminem or dr dre, ... they are some of the most conceited assholes in the business, and fans are still riding wieners.... f em.

A part of me likes to believe that they are trolling but I honestly believe most of the top heads just kinda fell off... Eminem hasn't rapped the same since the Eminem Show, Jay hasn't rapped the same since the Black Album. I can't wrap my head around that shit, it's not like they are playing basketball and their body is giving out... I don't understand how can you dominate for years and all of sudden you get on records and your flow disappears...

Yeah I dont like it. It's not a good eminem single. I'm sure it will play in clubs a lil bit, but it's not like old em at all.

He was payin respect...

It was wack tho. Still always look forward to Em albums expecting 1 or 2 decent songs...but that's sad, i was just such a big fan once upon a time I still try to carry a torch. If Drake dropped an album with 1 or 2 good songs, i'd be the first to talk about how wack he was. Just did that to Kanye, lol.

Maybe we give Em' a pass because he's white? That's racist, yo!

Yea, that shit is no good... that track sounds all over the place but atleast is somewhat reminiscence to the old eminem. I catch myself bumping just a lil to the chorus lol.

Eminem got the dopest production and flow on the beats. he dont need nobody approval for what he can put out, he owns the bizz and damn right hes cocky, hes up there with tupac n them. You dont think pac n biggie would be stuntin the same way if they were alive. Em is a living legend in this hip hop shit. As far as topping his prior albums lmao hes passed that, why would he want to go back to that time frame thats over and done with, he cant relive those moments. Hes on top of the game MR 140 million net worth. Do yallselfs a favor and stop listening to all the BS mainstream and get that medicine you need. 1

^^^If memory serves me...He was worth 50 by the end of 2000...120 back in like 2004...that says something, lol.

Apparently fans stopped "giving a f**k" like he did. And since when is Em not the epiphany of "BS Mainstream" if you use such termanologies to describe music?

I like him because I like N'Sync as much as I like him because I like Jay-Z, don't mistake dude's lane(s).

Again, I hope the album is great...but...let's not pretend dude can't take a stinkin shyt after huffing down a dozen chili dogs. \

Back