So Eminem coming with MMLP2?

he probly been working onit for a minit.. because people like me, who listen to rap music/ and "Real hip hop" know if it aint bangin', we don't want it! Marshall mathers LP WAS real hiphop, it was bangin! this new shit you speak of should be good..

that call of booty track he did, with the rock beat sucked though.. JMO!

Real Hip Hop....pfffft. nothing he has released has been CLOSE to hip hop. listen to the tribe, fugees, public enemy. now you're talking hip-hop. this REAL hip hop thing pisses me off because most of the times IT'S NOT

Thought he looked ridiculous on the college halftime interview. That crazy shtick was alright many years ago but it is lame as sh!t now. It just looked like he was trying to hard. Cut the BS and just make good music. MM was the last time I liked an Em CD. Looks like the Berserk song is a Beastie Boy Tribute song. Rick Rubin always been a beast.

I said em should bring the old days back and he did.

Everyone that claims I don't have supernatural abilities will be excluded from the group. I charge 300 per session, sign up there >>>>>>>

Em & Jay both been wack since they came back.
And Jay used to be my favorite rapper back in the day.

It's the way they speak when they rhyme nowadays which makes them sound corny. Jay-Z started with his stupid "It's Ya Boy!!!" bullshit and Eminem with his stupid crazy screaming which isn't even funny. They just annoy me nowadays.

People have hyped eminem up so much that he will keep dropping trash until people start being hard on him...but everybodys like omfg...hes the best rapper in the world!!!! lmfao!!! People made him gay just like eveything else...thats why im anti-social

Back