So Eminem coming with MMLP2?

I will remain hopeful that this release will be better than his previous 2 or 3 and refrain from any negativity(seems to be alot round here) until the album is actually out.
Whether he came full force or not the fact he used Billy Squier "stroke" as a sample on this snippet release is pretty dope in my mind.

Yeah mmm what? Two whole different songs (except that rock theme). It all seems like Eminem is gonna hit hard with this one. Relapse, Recovery- both were like '' i'm coming '', but this one seems more like Shady. I'm glad that Em has stayed away from that techno shit.

And of course it wont be like Marshall Mathers LP. Time goes on and music with it. Get used to it. I'm just glad that Em is back and maybe someday we will hear a long waited Detox-album from Dre.

Eminem got the dopest production and flow on the beats. he dont need nobody approval for what he can put out, he owns the bizz and damn right hes cocky, hes up there with tupac n them. You dont think pac n biggie would be stuntin the same way if they were alive. Em is a living legend in this hip hop shit. As far as topping his prior albums lmao hes passed that, why would he want to go back to that time frame thats over and done with, he cant relive those moments. Hes on top of the game MR 140 million net worth. Do yallselfs a favor and stop listening to all the BS mainstream and get that medicine you need. 1

You've got to be kidding.

Eminem got the dopest production and flow on the beats. he dont need nobody approval for what he can put out, he owns the bizz and damn right hes cocky, hes up there with tupac n them. You dont think pac n biggie would be stuntin the same way if they were alive. Em is a living legend in this hip hop shit. As far as topping his prior albums lmao hes passed that, why would he want to go back to that time frame thats over and done with, he cant relive those moments. Hes on top of the game MR 140 million net worth. Do yallselfs a favor and stop listening to all the BS mainstream and get that medicine you need. 1
Pssshhh....Eminem up there with 2pac???? Are u crazy!?!?!?....Eminem is Pee Wee Herman as far as im concerned, he will never have an All Eyez On Me, he cant even make a cohesive album, his sh!t is trash....he needs to hang up the mic fo reelz and spare me my ear drums. he's wasting peoples time and attention, ... I will never listen to Eminem again...I don't care what it is... people need to stop thinkin hes all that, ... he's really not. He makes a lot of bad music, too much to be considered a great, and his good stuff is aright, .... its not amazing or classic or epic or none of that, .. its mostly forgettable besides a few songs, Superman, a few on his first cd not infinite and The Way I am. Even lose yourself was mad wack... he fell off about that time, ...after 8 mile, ... he been wack for a grip...

Pssshhh....Eminem up there with 2pac???? Are u crazy!?!?!?....Eminem is Pee Wee Herman as far as im concerned, he will never have an All Eyez On Me, he cant even make a cohesive album, his sh!t is trash....he needs to hang up the mic fo reelz and spare me my ear drums. he's wasting peoples time and attention, ... I will never listen to Eminem again...I don't care what it is... people need to stop thinkin hes all that, ... he's really not. He makes a lot of bad music, too much to be considered a great, and his good stuff is aright, .... its not amazing or classic or epic or none of that, .. its mostly forgettable besides a few songs, Superman, a few on his first cd not infinite and The Way I am. Even lose yourself was mad wack... he fell off about that time, ...after 8 mile, ... he been wack for a grip...

Wow.. really? So let's leave Tupac out of this. Comparing these two is just stupid.

But what you say about Eminem's music is unbelievable. I can't understand how someone can still doubt that he is still The best rapper out there. He can rap, he makes some damn good rhymes, his voice and flow are somewhat unique, he got everything what a great rapper has and he can make it mainstream. So i'd like to know who is better that Em right now? Anyway millions of people around the world are gonna buy this album and i think people won't spend their money for '' a bad music ''.

millions of people around the world are gonna buy this album

And they haven't even heard it yet!

You're saying that putting out good music gives you permission to slack off, NOPE. It doesn't work that way.

If you go to a restaurant, and they serve you the best food you ever ate and next time you come back they serve you something that tastes like shit, will you be ok with it and still eat there cause it used to be good?

Nah. I can't bring myself to like that new song, the hook is a little bit catchy, but not something that says "Artist of the decade."

If you like it, all good. Enjoy it, that's what music is there for. For me, he should just re-release MMLP.

Wow.. really? So let's leave Tupac out of this. Comparing these two is just stupid.

But what you say about Eminem's music is unbelievable. I can't understand how someone can still doubt that he is still The best rapper out there. He can rap, he makes some damn good rhymes, his voice and flow are somewhat unique, he got everything what a great rapper has and he can make it mainstream. So i'd like to know who is better that Em right now? Anyway millions of people around the world are gonna buy this album and i think people won't spend their money for '' a bad music ''.

Eminem is a novelty rapper, he has made a few good songs but overall he's like a weird al type that makes goofy songs making fun of people or trashing his mom. Most of his fans buy his records because he's White and he admits that himself.

^^^sounds like someone has some problems with Eminem lol. But for real I hope he just stops screaming. A lot of his songs since coming back has been him screaming.

Whenever the "Pac vs Em" arguments start I have to chime in for this simple reason. Yes Em has sold more records than Pac and is classified as "hip hop" so he's considered the "highest paid hip hop artist of all times", but at the same time, alot of Em fans don't own any other hip hop albums...except Ke$ha. lol.

So I can't respect numbers in a debate involving these 2 artists. That's not me getting into which one is better...I think B.I.G. was better than both personally...it's just B.S. to try to use the "Em sold more records" debate. Most Em consumers bought "Baby One More Time" the same day as they bought the Slim Shady LP. I bought both the same day...but I'm the only hip hop head I know with a copy of "Baby One More Time". The fact that's his demographic gives him an unfair advantage to "hip hop numbers".

Not his fault he happened to cross over...so did Nelly, but we hip hop heads don't throw Nelly's numbers into an argument trying to prove he's hotter than someone like Ludacris, lol. And when the song goes off, these lil suburban kids aren't gonna dyck ride Nelly and act like he's incapable of making a wack song.

Last edited:
^^^sounds like someone has some problems with Eminem lol. But for real I hope he just stops screaming. A lot of his songs since coming back has been him screaming.

I have no problems with Eminem at all. I just think his music is garbage for the most part. I can't stand the goofy beats that are given to him and his screaming voice he has. Also his subject matter I can't get into most of that. I think Stan is the best song he's ever made. He had Just Blaze give him a track and it was a remake of a gay ass dance record. If he would just ask for something like Breathe he'd probably rip it. He has the worst ear for beats and his beats create that goofy screaming voice he does.

Last edited:
I have no problems with Eminem at all. I just think his music is garbage for the most part. I can't stand the goofy beats that are given to him and his screaming voice he has. Also his subject matter I can't get into most of that. I think Stan is the best song he's ever made. He had Just Blaze give him a track and it was a remake of a gay ass dance record. If he would just ask for something like Breathe he'd probably rip it. He has the worst ear for beats and his beats create that goofy screaming voice he does.
His last two albums have had wack beats, production, lyrics, and vocal delivery. However, the sslp, mmlp, and eminem show have some of the better beats to ever grace rap. The mmlp alone has some of the best production ever heard and the vocal delivery/production is flawless. Encore was much better than relapse and recovery but it started the "getting louder" idea for eminem and it has been down hill since.

I was about to come in here and take back some of what i said about eminem because his latest stuff really hasent been that bad, the cd with 'going through changes, seduction, space bound and so bad. But, that album also had, Love the way you lie <<< extremely wack song, ... also wildy popular, uum, Not afraid <<< quite possibly the wackest song he ever did and also the lead single <<< shit like love the way you lie and not afraid are the reasons i never checked out his stuff after recovery, i just havent listened to it... and yeah, people on Amazon giving every cd of his 5 stars thinking he cant do any wrong, ... and they sit there and call Jay-z's stuff sub-par and only 4 stars, ... its just crazy how people percieve Eminem, .. they really think hes the god of hip-hop or something... i cant stand it, ... he is a good rapper but not the best artist, ....

Eminem is great. Going to be a dope album, but the expectations are going to be really high considering how good the first one was.

Last edited:
MMLP was a classic. When it came out i only listened to it and nothing else. Dunno if he can do it again with his new flow, he might. Hope all these pop idols stay away from this album though.

Eminem had a legitimate case for GOAT back in 2000-2002. Yeah he's fallen off, his music no longer has that grit to it anymore (although it's understandable, dude's in his 40s and he has, what, 3 kids? Can't rap about murdering pop culture celebrities and popping pills anymore, and I think he's already had enough sentimental songs like Hailie's Song and Sing for the Moment). Problem is once you get that far into your career, you risk either sounding like a broken record or completely reinventing yourself.

However it is odd that he decided to name this CD MMLP2. Surely he knows that the original is one of the best hip-hop albums of all time. To me, I think he believes this CD is at least worthy enough to share the name so it's kinda hard to not have high expectations for this one.

It's very tricky doing sequels to classic CDs years down the road because you're already kinda setting yourself up for a disappointing release. I mean, most sequels to classic albums really don't go over so well. Look at either of The Blueprints after the first one, or F&L2 (which I enjoyed, but it was CLEARLY not F&L). The only one I know of that seemed to deliver almost as good as the original was OB4CL2.

Back