Slaughterhouse Discusses Whether They Are Underrated & Respect From Radio

While Slaughterhouse has received much critical acclaim over the years, the group has not seen that translate to commercial appeal. In a recent interview on ThisIs50.com, the quartet addressed whether they are underrated. “No,” said Joell Ortiz, while Joe Budden yelled, “**** yeah!” Joell elaborated: “I can’t walk on the street – I’m not Joell Ortiz anymore! I’m a ****in’ one-quarter of [Slaughterhouse], that’s it.”

Read Full Story And Watch Interview Here >>> Slaughterhouse Discusses Whether They Are Underrated & Respect From Radio

While Slaughterhouse has received much critical acclaim over the years, the group has not seen that translate to commercial appeal. In a recent interview on ThisIs50.com, the quartet addressed whether they are underrated. “No,” said Joell Ortiz, while Joe Budden yelled, “**** yeah!” Joell elaborated: “I can’t walk on the street – I’m not Joell Ortiz anymore! I’m a ****in’ one-quarter of [Slaughterhouse], that’s it.”

Read Full Story And Watch Interview Here >>> Slaughterhouse Discusses Whether They Are Underrated & Respect From Radio

LOL! Just LOL!

Just listened to the Itunes snippets, refreshing to hear. Great to hear an album where all the songs don't sound the same.

didnt wanna hear em solo, def dont wanna hear em together. I'll pass on it

The beats don't sound alike...

Most weren't my thing but ... it's a step in the right direction.

My only fault with RAP... is that all the words have been rhymed, word play is not as amazing as it used to be...

... because damn near everybody can kick a witty line now.

I'll take this over Rick Ross singing about food or champagne though.

Back